[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are really heaping the hate, good job! :wacko:

Yeah, not sure i understand it. I've watched the show off and on. Adam put on some pretty good performances, i thought.

i agree. some of you sure are getting worked up over a talent show. i guess if adam wins, he will use his high-pitched squeal to communicate with your children at auditory levels only they can hear, thus infecting them with the ghey.

Again who are these people that love Adam??? I just don't get it... nobody I have come across thinks he is what the judges make him out to be , and certainly not the best of the remaining 4...

I don't love the guy but I hear from plenty of Idol watchers that do. He certainly has a major fan base.

Again who are these people that love Adam??? I just don't get it... nobody I have come across thinks he is what the judges make him out to be , and certainly not the best of the remaining 4...

Are you from an urban or a rural setting? Seems everyone I talk to thinks he is a step above everyone else, including Kris.

An it's a pretty wide gamut from 40-somethings to teenyboppers. :wacko:

Should be interesting. Liza sang the same as always and even got to screech a while. The final two songs did no favors to Kris. That final song was written for a woman to sing I think - both of them did not sound good singing it.

Should be interesting. Liza sang the same as always and even got to screech a while. The final two songs did no favors to Kris. That final song was written for a woman to sing I think - both of them did not sound good singing it.

+1 too close to call.

But if anyone was thinking this was going to be a romp, or that Kris Allen isn't there on merit....they missed his version of "Ain't No Sunshine"....better than the first time he sang it, better than the original. Just phenomenal.

Kara's song really stunk. Peeyou.

Three hours into voting and the lines are still very busy. Dialidol has Kris at a very slim lead, surprisingly. I think Adam wins in the end. They anointed him weeks ago. Kris was fine in the second song but that 3rd was a train wreck. Eek.

Kris will win cause all you top 40 pansey homophobes afraid of something you don't understand.

Adam can sing anything, he can sing it all. He can sing any song kris can sing, name one song kris could do of adam's that wouldn't sound like schit.

Kris sounds exactly like all the other weak voiced, no talent dudes they have on there, adam at least is original.

Kris will win cause all you top 40 pansey homophobes afraid of something you don't understand.

Adam can sing anything, he can sing it all. He can sing any song kris can sing, name one song kris could do of adam's that wouldn't sound like schit.

Kris sounds exactly like all the other weak voiced, no talent dudes they have on there, adam at least is original.

my guess... you haven't seen very many Broadway musicals, otherwise you might understand why some people think Adam isn't that original.

Dude would be twice as good, if he just sang instead of squealing like a pig. But because he does, plus the judges obvious obsession with him are a what most hate.

I've been on the Adam train all season long. He has more talent than almost any singer whose ever been on that show, no doubt about it.

That said - listening to the two of them sing that final song tonight (which was terrible mind you) really showed America why Kris should win, because Adam is simply not the artist that fits the "pop" genre America will try to pull from him.

Best singer and most talented = Adam

The Idol that America would want to fit their musical mold = Kris

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying Adam shouldn't win because of his style, fashion or life choices. I'm simply saying based purely on the music, Kris is what America would want to hear on the radio - not Adam.

Adam is incredibly talented and definitely has a lot of options ahead of him that I'm excited to see the results of. Vocally I feel like he could do something similar to Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5) and be very successful.

The ass kissing was appalling and embarrassing to watch.

I called Adam a dark horse (when it looked like Gokey was the front runner) to win this thing back in early Feb before we even heard them all sing(and that was based on a small snipet from Hollywood week)....he is a phenomal singer...many are calling his note a screech when it isnt a screech at all....it is a frikin unreal high note that you dont hear others singing or attempting because they CANT....with that said I think that Kris win and I did agree with Randy that the final song seemed to fit Kris' voice better

fwiw, I agree with much of what KP and H8 had to say

my guess... you haven't seen very many Broadway musicals, otherwise you might understand why some people think Adam isn't that original.

That isn't a valid argument. I've been to tons of musicals (Broadway and not), and never heard someone sing like Adam. Now, I've never seen "Tommy" on the stage, perhaps in that rock opera there MIGHT be the sound he is belting out.

Does he look like he is acting (emoting) and dressed in costume for the performance? Absolutely, and that is one of his strengths, IMHO. But his sound is NOT Broadway.

My daughter had another Idol party last night, and her and her group of 20 friends again text voted for Adam for the solid hour thereafter, as they watched "Glee". (And loved that, too.)

I like Kris' style better and based on his videos, he seems like a very humble kid

I want Kris to win

Adam sometimes annoys me with the over-acting and over-singing

However, in my opinion:

Adam is a more talented singer

Adam is one of the most talented singers they've ever had on the show

Adam will go on to do big things in the music industry