[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone half out of my mind listening to Kara's pompous babble.

This part is absolutely true!

However, Adam is by far and away the best singer of the two and it's not even close. Kris was very out of tune last night even though the last song just sucked in general. Perhaps he couldn't hear himself but his intonation was not good. Adam has an amazing range and is the best singer. My daughter said it best last night "it sounds like Kris is singing on mute compared to Adam". Kris doesn't have the range, intonation or a big enough voice. Adam overshadowed him big time the entire season.

Now if you don't like Adam's style, well, I can see that. I will be absolutely shocked if Adam loses.

my guess... you haven't seen very many Broadway musicals, otherwise you might understand why some people think Adam isn't that original.

or you haven't seen anything on Youtube, which is where Lambert stole all his "interpretations" from.

My 5-year old calls him Screech....nothing like the unfiltered honest opinion of a kid to bring things into perspective.

adam's a better singer. kris is ok but he's just not that interesting a vocalist on any level. I guess all things considered I'd rather see the more talented individual win the competition, even though adam's one-trick pony show has worn pretty thin for me at this point. I will say though, the sam cooke song was very well chosen and very well done last night. that, "whole lotta love" and "mad world" the first time he did it were without a doubt adam's highlights on the show for me.

and yeah, that last song they both sang was frigging awful. what an embarrassment for the show to end the season with that dreck. why can't anyone seem to write an interesting pop song anymore? seriously.

kara as a judge is pretty annoying, but she is a million times better than that drunk old bag paula.

The best singer will win, and that's Adam. By a wide margin. Everything he sings is perfect in terms of tone, pitch and overall range. He was able to hit the high notes in that train wreck of a last song (that as someone said earlier was clearly written for a girl) and even Randy said it was too high for Kris. Kris has a cool little vibe going for him and he seems like a nice guy. But he can't compete when it comes to vocal range or ability.

In the end it comes down to who most voters find to be more entertaining - Melinda Doolittle was perfect singer too but she did not win. In fact. Doolittle lost because she had no personality whereas Lambert rubs a ton of people the wrong way from being over the top.

And inevitably, it is all about those preteen girls with unlimited texting...

It's ironic that the judges, most notably Kara harp on the contestants not being original enough, and yet she writes the most un-original, lame a$$ song i could possibly imagine. Anyone affiliated with American idol should be outright embarrassed after that, even for their standards.

Kris is gonna win, cause most of gokey's tweens will vote for him, and the old lady's, don't forget the old lady's.

Adam is definitely the better singer, no one could say with a straight face that kris can out sing Adam.

Hmmm, we sure hear alot about Adam's sexuality, and gokey's dead wife, let her rot for crying out loud, but how many of you know that Kris is married? Or that is appears he has a kid?

Adam is over the top? Tommy lee, axle rose, aerosmith, that queen dude, scott weiland, perry ferrel, that dude in labrynth, the rolling stones? Adam is not anywhere close to those dudes... but there is a nitch in music that his style fits.

Hmmm, we sure hear alot about Adam's sexuality, and gokey's dead wife, let her rot for crying out loud, but how many of you know that Kris is married? Or that is appears he has a kid?

He's 23 and from Arkansas, of course he's married.

I dont get Adam is the better singer. Kris can sing well. Dude has talent, and a great voice. And since when does range matter in terms of record sales.

Forgive me but the Beattles, Michael Jackson, and George Strait dont have Adams range, and they are 3 of the 4 top selling artists in the history of music.

Adam is headed to restart Queen, or LOGO commercials. Either way, he isnt going to be some Rock God, like that nut job Kara says.

Tommy lee, axle rose, aerosmith, that queen dude, scott weiland, perry ferrel, that dude in labrynth, the rolling stones? Adam is not anywhere close to those dudes

You are right about that, He isnt close to their talent.

People are all over this dudes jock, and why because he can screetch with melody.

Dude has plenty of practice, Id say. You know screetching like a pig while takin it in the ***

Megan Joy looked extremely hot in those shorts :wacko:

Bikini Gril does have an AWESOME body, but, I'm not a fan of the fake boobs.

Kara's body looked smoking :D