[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: close enough. she is an absolute embarrassment to the show, like emmitt smith on espn. they need to do like the eskimos and set her adrift on an iceberg or something.

I'll give Paula some credit though. She was the only one out of the 3 to sit and mingle with the crew during lunch. But it was rather humerus seeing her sit down on a make-shift booster seat :D

and paula abdul....please someone put that wretched hag out of her misery. or at least stop letting her fill that 40 ounce coke product-placement cup with vodka. :wacko:

Couldn't agree more. She is in my top 5 annoying people of all-time. She offers NOTHING to this show. I'm starting to like the new judge, she has no problem being critical of the performers and makes some solid points. She is pretty hot too.

Couldn't agree more. She is in my top 5 annoying people of all-time. She offers NOTHING to this show. I'm starting to like the new judge, she has no problem being critical of the performers and makes some solid points. She is pretty hot too.

I think the new judge is maybe more qualified than any of them and is definitely more eye candy than Paula by a mile. Having 4 judges is not a good thing though - it is too much.

I think the new judge is maybe more qualified than any of them and is definitely more eye candy than Paula by a mile. Having 4 judges is not a good thing though - it is too much.

Perhaps they brought her in to see how'd she do.... and will boot Abdul next season.

I was o.k. with the three that got through, but, I hope that Giraurd comes back for the wildcard and performs up to his capability.

the guy that got thru needed to get thru to the top 12 last nite if he were to have any chance because I dont think he would have made it via the wild card round....Giraud will make it via the wild card round especially if the judges are the ones that add them(which is what I think it will be)...maybe america will get to add one to the wild card and then the judges get paired up to add one each :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

um..... :wacko:

Solid group last night. I think we could see 5 from last nights show get thru (3 winner's, two wild-cards)....much better than last week.

My picks:

1. Lil Rounds....solid, error-free performance that the judges loved, and I did too.

2. Ju' Not Joyner....something about his soulful voice tells me he's got a lot to offer...this dude can sing.

3. Kendall Beard...average vocal, but man, she is smokin hot, and sex sells...reminds me of what Carrie Underwood meant to this competition from a "likability" standpoint. Cute, more cute

Possible wild-cards:

1. Jorge Nunez...never was one for Spanish accents in mainstream music, but the guy does have some talent.

2. Felicia Barton....hotter than I remember, and a better singer than I remember.

3. Scott McIntyre....like his "Mandolin Rain", and he'll get some sympathy votes for sure, but not a guy who can win the competition...yet.

4. Von Smith....comapred to Clay Aiken, but not as good a singer....may need some teenie-bopper votes to get thru

Solid group last night. I think we could see 5 from last nights show get thru (3 winner's, two wild-cards)....much better than last week.

My picks:

1. Lil Rounds....solid, error-free performance that the judges loved, and I did too.

2. Ju' Not Joyner....something about his soulful voice tells me he's got a lot to offer...this dude can sing.

3. Kendall Beard...average vocal, but man, she is smokin hot, and sex sells...reminds me of what Carrie Underwood meant to this competition from a "likability" standpoint. Cute, more cute

Possible wild-cards:

1. Jorge Nunez...never was one for Spanish accents in mainstream music, but the guy does have some talent.

2. Felicia Barton....hotter than I remember, and a better singer than I remember.

3. Scott McIntyre....like his "Mandolin Rain", and he'll get some sympathy votes for sure, but not a guy who can win the competition...yet.

4. Von Smith....comapred to Clay Aiken, but not as good a singer....may need some teenie-bopper votes to get thru

Yup, Rounds was solid. Don't see how she couldn't go through.

I liked Joyner and on a pretty weak night for guys, he may slip through.

Beard is smokin' (typical for Austin) but I'm not sure if she did enough to get through. Let's not forget that the demographic for this show is teenage girls. :D They had a "Support Kendall Beard" party at my favorite local watering hole last night. I guess I should have went. :D

Nunez capped the night off well and will get the entire island of Puerto Rico to vote for him.

Barton was hotter than I remembered, too... and what's up with that goofball she's married to? What a knob!

McIntyre will definitely get the sympathy vote. I honestly don't think he sounds that great... :D

If Smith goes through I will be shocked... even with the guys kinda suckin'.

DialIdol has Rounds and McIntyre as definitely going through with Joyner, Nathaniel Marshall and Nunez being possible thirds.

Was gonna bump this last night and say that I really liked this guy and thought he did a solid job. I think that, just like Simon stated, the performance was solid but safe and that he has even more to offer.

My picks:

Possible wild-cards:

I agree with that except for beard. she was very 'meh' to me, both in appearance and especially her singing. junot may be on the outside looking in, but he was solid. he is one of the few people on this round of 36 who really put his own stamp on the song he sang, that is worth something. lil rounds obviously has pipes that leave almost everyone else on the show in the dust.

I thought I was going to hate jorge, but I really thought he killed it. same with the blind guy, sort of. in the earlier auditions they showed of him, I really didn't care for him at all. his voice has issues, but he sells the performance pretty well. or at least he sorta sold me last night. von I thought I was going to hate as well, but he did a nice job.

felicia was very good. cute, and a solid singer. she probably doesn't make it to the round of 12, but she was easily better than half of the people we've seen so far. makes you wonder how she was the 37th person on their list.

all in all, I think rounds is the only person in that group with a shot at winning. but, in contrast to the last two weeks, there weren't that many complete disasters last night. lots of pretty good singers who probably can't win, but at least they put their best foot forward. that's good to see after the last couple weeks.

This round was very talented.

Lil Rounds

Scott Mcintyre

Ju' Not Joyner

Those are shoe-ins. Felicia Barton should be a wildcard for sure though, she was banging last night and sang her ass off.

Edited by Flip_Side

Barton was hotter than I remembered, too... and what's up with that goofball she's married to? What a knob!

I completely agree the ponytailed dude lol. I was hoping that was her brother or something....She's gorgeous.

This round was very talented.

I need to go back and re-watch it. I thought the group as a whole was terrible. But my dad (who is an ex-professional musician) thought it was the best group yet. Maybe I'm just losing interest in this new format. I'm ready for the top 12. I really don't like this stage of the competition.

And the ghey guy with the head band. I was anti-abortion until I saw that guy.