[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree the ponytailed dude lol. I was hoping that was her brother or something....She's gorgeous.

I mean, I'm no Brad Pitt and outkicked my coverage too... but good Lord... how did that happen?

I need to go back and re-watch it. I thought the group as a whole was terrible. But my dad (who is an ex-professional musician) thought it was the best group yet. Maybe I'm just losing interest in this new format. I'm ready for the top 12. I really don't like this stage of the competition.

And the ghey guy with the head band. I was anti-abortion until I saw that guy.

I also don't like this stage of the competition, and more so this season. Cutting out 9 people from a group of 12 is rough. There are more than 3 or 4 that should make it from this group, honestly.

And more re: this stage... it's kind of boring. I wish they played with a live band, even if they set them off to the side (didn't they do that last season or a couple seasons back?). It's still a smaller venue and showcases the singing talent a bit more.... I just really love it a lot more when they have the band behind them and are able to get into the groove a bit more. This is literally one step above karaoke.

I need to go back and re-watch it. I thought the group as a whole was terrible. But my dad (who is an ex-professional musician) thought it was the best group yet. Maybe I'm just losing interest in this new format. I'm ready for the top 12. I really don't like this stage of the competition.

And the ghey guy with the head band. I was anti-abortion until I saw that guy.

I thought the third group was the most solid, top to bottom. Much harder to predict after Lil Rounds who might make it through. Her music isn't "my" sort of music, but she performed very well, I thought.

The male Tatiana (Nate) performed just about how I expected he would. :D Meatloaf, indeed. :wacko:

Solid choices tonight, and decent choices for the wildcard. I did for bad the Juno Joyner guy though. I thought he should have made the wildcard over the guy with the goofy hair, Von ????

Yeah, I agree Junot should of made the wildcard over von smith...i dont see von having a chance for one of the 3 spots left....

Im definatley glad my boy Noooooooop dawg is getting a 2nd shot...I think he has what it takes to make it far in this compeitition and I think he's gonna take the opportunity and prove it.....

My top 3 wildcard winner predictions based on the same format:

1) Noop dawg

2)Megan Corkrey (Maybe Jasmine if she has a great performance)

3) Matt Giraud

I think Titiana only has a chance if its the judges who get to pick the final 3 spots and not america....she's way to annoying to get enough votes

Wow after seeing all the people who made the wildcard tonight I probably won't even watch it. Ju'not and Felicia got robbed, but mostly Ju-not, they are better than 75% of the people who made it. How in the world did Vaughn, the red haired girl, and Jasmine Murray make it?!

While I think that the two worst were clearly Anoop & Jorge, DialIdol has Anoop in the top 5 and among the 5 safe contestants. :wacko: According to them, it will be Jorge & Allison going home.

I thought last night was a good night for most. My predicted final five (in order of finish) after last night is: Danny, Lil, Adam, Matt, Alexis

I have not been watching as much this year as in the past but I was not impressed from what I saw last night. There is only one person I really liked. I do not remember his name but Simon mentioned "he was clearly above the rest." I have to agree. The rest were either eehhh or bad. Just my opinion.

Danny, Adam and Matt are clearly in another league than the other 10 contestants...though I do like that yound kid Kris.,,,but other than them, its not really that close. Someone else will have to really step it up to prevent this from becoming a three-horse race.

Lil Rounds was exposed last night as just another decent singer. And both cute blonde girls have to a lot more than they did last night to make it into the top-6.

To be fair though, "Michael Jackson Night" was not in the wheelhouse for a few of the singers.

i dont' get the adam love at all. that guys is just shrilling and a goof. his voice is like nails on a chalkboard and he's way too broadway.

let's face it, anoop is there because of his name. otherwise, he sucks.

both megan and allison are hawt. we need to keep bringin' em back. both are milfs.

i like the justin guy and also kid kris. kris has the buble thing going and should ride that. lil rounds will be there as well.

none of them blow me away like daughtry, carrie, etc., but who knows ...

Aside from the fact that he's a chapel hill boy :represent!:, I do think he's Anoop is a pretty good singer. I would confess, however, that last night was not good for him. I mean, who can replicate "Beat it"? Seriously? It was a bad choice and I have no doubt that he is in danger. If he can pull through this week, I think he can hang around for awhile.

I am in with the Anti-Adam crowd. He's an effiminate axel rose. He might be great singing 80's hair band rock, but he'll lose his luster once we get to the top 10.