[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

Anoop had better knock it out of the park next week...

I talked to him not too long after he sang Beat it...not a good song choice in my opinion, and in hindsight I think he agrees. He just sounded like a dude singing Beat it. He had actually been sick, and they gave him a cortisone shot just before he sang...he wouldn't talk to anyone on the phone during that time. All he would do is text.

I think he is gonna bring it next tiime...don't be surprised if you hear some Aerosmith....

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her twist dance thing is awful & drives me nuts.

He's blind! Don't under estimate the power of the pity vote.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the top 5...and that isnt just because of the pity vote...he has some talent, a ton

of heart and passion

Megan... :wacko:

:D:D

:D

I missed it and have no DVR. I need pics!

This is a very talented group this year. I think the big guy that sang first, Michael Sarver, was the worst one. Anoop really improved tonight and probably saved himself. There were a lot of solid performances, but, I continue to root for Giraurd to win it all, though I still think Gokey ends up winning it.

i must say, anoop dog brought it tonight. very surprised. he won me over.

megan is still hot, even sick.

Yes she is, but that tatoo is totally distracting. Take it away, and she would've looked like a million bucks tonight.

Anoop lives to fight another week!

Anoop was good. First time I've actually watched him. I don't think he has the Idol appeal but he can sing.

The ghey was flat out weird tonight. He has amazing vocals but I can barely stand to watch the guy. Randy Travis wanted to shoot him with buckshot.

The ghey was flat out weird tonight. He has amazing vocals but I can barely stand to watch the guy. Randy Travis wanted to shoot him with buckshot.

totally overdone tonight. probably michael sarver, the blind dude, and corkrey deserve to go home the most. honestly the blind dude was probably the lamest of the night.

Homo check

Yes I watched it.

I think the red headed 16 year old is amazing. Everytime I see her I just can not believe that she is only 16.

Best line of the night was Simon telling the weird dude, (Adam), "what Randy, (Travis), meant to say was WHAT THE HELL was that?).

Dial Idol has one of the following going home: Hot Megan, Allison, or Alexis. According to their numbers, everyone else is safe. If Allison is sent home, the judges might use their challenge early. They might even use it for hot Megan. Alexis wasn't that great last night, so, I don't see them using it on her.

Dial Idol has one of the following going home: Hot Megan, Allison, or Alexis. According to their numbers, everyone else is safe. If Allison is sent home, the judges might use their challenge early. They might even use it for hot Megan. Alexis wasn't that great last night, so, I don't see them using it on her.

They will NOT use it on Megan....imo, they would use it on Alexis and Allison...they wont send either one of them home based on last nites performance because they have shown to be "special"

Edited by keggerz

I saw some of this while I was flipping around last night.

I was impressed with the performers. It seems like the talent pool is much greater than in season's past.

Best performance I saw was "Jesus Take the Wheel", although I did not see all of them.

Anoobdogwhateverjabi was terrible IMO.

I liked the girl with the big boobies, though :wacko:

heard on the radio that there are rumors going around that the final 4 has been fixed somehow by the show producers. rumor is that adam, lil, danny, and alexis will be the final four. posting this now to see if this really will come true. if so, never trust anyone and move to canada.

blind dude or garth salver whatever should go tonight. neither have any kind of a remote shot to win this thing.

I saw some of this while I was flipping around last night.

I was impressed with the performers. It seems like the talent pool is much greater than in season's past.

Best performance I saw was "Jesus Take the Wheel", although I did not see all of them.

Anoobdogwhateverjabi was terrible IMO.

I liked the girl with the big boobies, though :D

Pretty much right where I stand.

They seemed to love Anoopdoggydog yet I thought he sucked. :wacko: I am almost certian that the young red head is the one that sang "Jesus Take the Wheel", and I thought she hit it out of the park with that one.

The little girl with the pink high-lights and the chick with the tatto are in danger but I would hate to see either of them go as I like them both a lot and just not for rackage.

heard on the radio that there are rumors going around that the final 4 has been fixed somehow by the show producers. rumor is that adam, lil, danny, and alexis will be the final four. posting this now to see if this really will come true. if so, never trust anyone and move to canada.

Some variant of this rumor floats around every year. If the show were rigged, we would find out sooner or later. It would destroy the show. I don't see producers taking that chance.

Some variant of this rumor floats around every year. If the show were rigged, we would find out sooner or later. It would destroy the show. I don't see producers taking that chance.

If it were true then they wouldn't bother with adding the ability to save anyone from elimination.