[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK ANOTHER STUPID computer question

Mark5

I was jackin around with it this morning because I prefer the words larger so its easier to read. I use Vista and did get to the proper editing thing and changed the words to larger but alls it did was make some of the text bigger.. I.E. Going to ESPN and the TOPICS now override the pictures.. I've looked in Fonts and a few other places. I moved the settings from normal to large and things over run other items now..

Hold down the Crtl key and use the scroll wheel to increase the web pages proportionately. I wouldn't resize the text setting, unless you want the text in the browser's headers to be larger.

OK RR, That first thing was new and cool to me but the TEXT setting is what I need to change from LARGE to medium.. where do I go to get there and change it?

Not familiar w/ Vista. Checkout this link:

http://www.vista4beginners.com/How-to-change-font-size