[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUDDLERS' 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT!

irish

With the 20th pick in the 2nd round the Jets select- WR, Derrick Williams, Penn State

Edited by irish

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cool with that

Happy to hear that. I wanted and needed to get the pick in to keep this thing moving so I made what I felt was the best judgement call after talking with the whole crew.

Hoping to finally find someone better than Tiny Tim at this position and despite adamant opposition from Polian who wanted to take a freakin TE, the Colts lock him in a closet and select Jaron Gilbert, DT, San Jose St.

I really wanted Gilbert at this spot ... Thanks BeeR :wacko:

I decided to go away from specific need at DL and ILB and pick a difference maker on defense ..... Safety out of the University of Oregon, Patrick Chung. As a Pac-10 fan for many years I have watched Chung start over 50 games for the Ducks. The guy is a head hunter and a great coverage guy and has great return skills if needed. A fierce competitor who always is around the ball he will be a starter on opening day and will be a future Pro Bowler. Great pick for the Titans at the end of Round 2.

WIth the first pick in the third round of the 2009 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select cornerback Coye Francies, San Jose State. EDIT: corrected school, had it wrong the first time.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

With the 5th pick in Round 3 (the 69th pick overall :wacko: ), the Dallas Cowboys select- OG, Andy Levitre, Oregon State.

With the 5th pick in Round 3 (the 69th pick overall :wacko: ), the Dallas Cowboys select- OG, Andy Levitre, Oregon State.

Great pick. I soured on my Kraig Urbik pick after I investigated further into his past. I love this pick and very surpised he was still there.