[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUDDLERS' 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT!

irish

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if you still want to take the Colts' 3d rounder, it's all yours. I'm busy as hell and no clue who to grab anyway.

OK. We'll work it out. Thanks for being a part and hope it was fun for you.

I agreed to do it awhile back.

Excellent! So, we'll we'll just add you to another team.

I don't have any other teams coming up now. That would be the only pick I have.

That was more of a joke as you are someone who's had to step in before and someone I've talked to on the side to fill a spot and then plug someone else back in and move you somewhere else.

Hopefully our pick won't take as long this time. I've been in contact with the Swamm and we'll post soon.

Sounds good. Look forward to it.

Outshined and/or 2V are now on the clock selecting for the Vikings.

Dirtdickens (Seahawks21 is also listed but hasn't been too involved) will be up after that selecting for the Dolphins.

The Vikings select Mike Hamlin, Safety from Clemson.This is another player that may be high on some draft boards. Some say he could be projected to be taken in the second round.

He looks to be a talented player with a ton of experience and leadership. He had 110 tackles last year.

Edited by Outshined

Would have liked to have taken a WR, but nothing special out there.

When motivated this guy can play like a 1st rounder and Parcells is the guy do it. Anyone who saw him destroy Ohio State knows what he is capable of.

Looking to build a defense that can get after Tom Brady:

DT Francios

OLB Maybin and Barwin

C Harris

WashingtonD is on the clock selecting for the Ravens.

Didn't really consider anything other than depth at ILB for the Ravens with this pick...I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raven's double dip here either, and take another ILB, somewhere in the 5-8 range especially if Jason Phillips from TCU falls down toward the low end of that spectrum (given his torn meniscus).

Ellerbe is an extremely athletic player who needs help in two areas - skills development (mostly around tackling) and character...the Ravens have proven time and time again that they can take a very good athlete and take his skills to the next level. Environment wise it may not be the best place to be for a player with questionable character but you know that Lewis will at least keep the young man in line in the locker room and on the practice field.

WashD

Didn't really consider anything other than depth at ILB for the Ravens with this pick...I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raven's double dip here either, and take another ILB, somewhere in the 5-8 range especially if Jason Phillips from TCU falls down toward the low end of that spectrum (given his torn meniscus).

Ellerbe is an extremely athletic player who needs help in two areas - skills development (mostly around tackling) and character...the Ravens have proven time and time again that they can take a very good athlete and take his skills to the next level. Environment wise it may not be the best place to be for a player with questionable character but you know that Lewis will at least keep the young man in line in the locker room and on the practice field.

WashD

The Packers were hoping he would be there in the 4th round. Nice pick.

Patsfan39 is now on the clock selecting for the Patriots. KillerFalcons will be up next for the Falcons.

I really hope Patsfan39 shows up soon. He's done his part but we have to keep moving.

Is anybody interested in doing a 1 round mock draft next week and maybe another one the week before the draft?

Same format, same participants...something to pass the time.

Sure PM me if you have openings.

Is anybody interested in doing a 1 round mock draft next week and maybe another one the week before the draft?

Same format, same participants...something to pass the time.

I would. Same as Randall, PM me if you have room.

Killerfalcons is currently on the clock selecting for the Falcons.

MrTed is up next for the G-Men.

Killerfalcons is currently on the clock selecting for the Falcons.

MrTed is up next for the G-Men.

If this mock draft goes further than the 3rd round, I'd like to defer the selection to another charger fan. I will be limited to what I will check on at TheHuddle. This is not a priority..no offense Irish.

If this mock draft goes further than the 3rd round, I'd like to defer the selection to another charger fan. I will be limited to what I will check on at TheHuddle. This is not a priority..no offense Irish.

Not a big deal. This mock has run its course and will be over after the last pick in the 3rd round. Thanks for participating, Taz.

CB Keenan Lewis From Oregon ST

I have him as a 3rd round pick in many mocks.

Well that's good. :wacko:

Hey fellas, I'm so sorry to leave you guys hangin on this. My fiance's mom got sick and we had to leave the country for a few weeks. I couldn't get any internet service in her part of the Philippines. Hope it didn't cause too much of a problem.