[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vinatieri Is God

I can't for the life of me figure why this conference is getting so much love from Lunardi?? 5 teams? All I could think of is that each time one of the top 5 beat one of the other top 5, they called it a quality win...but, how can it be a real quality win if, when they get to the dance, not one of the teams is higher than an 8 seed?

Utah (8)

BYU (8)

UNLV (10)

NM (11)

SDST (12)

I'm sure the teams can play a little but 5 teams from that scrub conference is an embarassment.

I can't for the life of me figure why this conference is getting so much love from Lunardi?? 5 teams? All I could think of is that each time one of the top 5 beat one of the other top 5, they called it a quality win...but, how can it be a real quality win if, when they get to the dance, not one of the teams is higher than an 8 seed?

Utah (8)

BYU (8)

UNLV (10)

NM (11)

SDST (12)

I'm sure the teams can play a little but 5 teams from that scrub conference is an embarassment.

Dude, you've gotta fill out 65 somehow.

Honestly, that's the problem, there's just not enough teams that deserve to play. I touched on it in Gopher's thread when I dogged the Big 10 for getting 7. However, I could, for the life of me, get behind Miami, Maryland, or V Tech getting in ahead of anyone. What does that tell me? That there's simply not 65 teams that deserve a spot.

Honestly, that's the problem, there's just not enough teams that deserve to play. I touched on it in Gopher's thread when I dogged the Big 10 for getting 7. However, I could, for the life of me, get behind Miami, Maryland, or V Tech getting in ahead of anyone. What does that tell me? That there's simply not 65 teams that deserve a spot.

And also mentioned in the Gopher thread, and really proven out in a lot of games from this past week, that the mid-majors don't really have as many horses as they have had in the recent past. Missouri Valley, West Coast, even the WAC all look like 1 team conferences this year.