[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama Forces GM CEO out.

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

I await for Az to either admit his error of logic or give Barney Frank and Obama credit for turning GM around

:rofl: as soon as their stock hits $55 a share, the taxpayers can sell that dog and finally be fully repaid.

it closed yesterday at $24.82.

so yeah, as long as their stock price more than doubles what it is currently, that will have turned out to be a great investment and a great turnaround :lol::tup:

:lol: as soon as their stock hits $55 a share, the taxpayers can sell that dog and finally be fully repaid.

it closed yesterday at $24.82.

so yeah, as long as their stock price more than doubles what it is currently, that will have turned out to be a great investment and a great turnaround :tup::wacko:

Ahhh...so now it's all about there stock only being $25 a share, instead of "Have to agree here Barney Frank is running GM and it's going to get worse" schtick. I hope you didn't put too much effort in that desperate change the point attempt.

I will say the amount of things you have just been dead wrong about on this board over the years is quite amusing. :rofl: