Sign in to follow this  
Los Angeles Eagles

Unique dynasty league, very similar to the NFL. All 32 teams available!

Coming June/July 2009! (Now looking for owners)

Welcome to the SUPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE! This is a unique dynasty league that blends the world of fantasy football with the world of real NFL football.

As you can see, every NFL team is represented, along with both conferences and all eight divisions. Each team will be given a salary cap limit each year and a roster limit of 36 active players with 5 taxi squad players.

4 divisions winners and the top 2 wildcard teams from each conference will make up the playoffs. The playoffs start week 13 and will be a regular playoff structure with elimination for teams that lose. A week Super Bowl (week 16) will conclude the season and the winner will be crowned. This will mark the end of the regular season, but will start a very active off season.

The first thing you might notice about the league is more points are scored. The scoring is set up to reward players that perform and not players that score just TD’s. This means a RB can run for a hundred yards and still out score the RB that stole his goal line TD.

The site is still under construction, but I can tell you that the league will cost $42 if you pay by check or money order, and $44.50 if you pay with paypal. That will cover the payouts (division winners, conference champs and Super Bowl winner), the site fee, a $1.29 commish fee and the trophies that are given to each Super Bowl winner.

The starters will look like this: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB's (6 offense, 8 defense). This will force owners to make good decisions and allow teams to win because they have a good defense. None of that starting 3 RB's so no one can beat you. The starters are also set up to make sure both conferences have enough talent to cover bye weeks and injuries.

In case you're wondering how 32 teams would work, the league is split between AFC and NFC. Each player can appear only once in each conference. For example, there will be a NFC Peyton Manning and AFC Peyton Manning. Basically, this is two leagues (16 teams ea.) in one big league and the best from each will make up the Super Bowl every year.

There will be a salary cap and, for the first season, all players will be picked up through auctions. All seasons following, players will be acquired through the rookie draft and a free agency auction. Well, except for in-season pickups. They're assigned to the league minimum and the waiver order determines who has priority.

There are no live events so no getting everyone together at the same time. All drafts and auctions are done slow-style over the course of a couple of weeks.

If you're interested, please email me at curtislclements@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Curtis

PS - Sorry, but I've already laid claim to the Eagles.

The Ravens, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, Broncos and Texans are also currently reserved. I will let you know if that changes.

Edited by Rumblers

The Texans and Titans are off the table. The Packers are too, pending the Giants don't become available.

The Dolphins are now off the table.

The Bengals, Bucs and Saints are now off the table.

15 teams have been reserved and 17 teams are still open. Will continue to update until league is full.

The Jets, Seahawks, Bears, Pats, Raiders, Browns, Panthers, Steelers and Vikings are off the table.

8 teams available:

Cowboys

Chiefs

Rams

Cardinals

49ers

Jaguars

Lions

Bills

Edited by Rumblers

4 teams left.

Lions

Cowboys

49ers

Bills

This is a new league and the initial auctions will be in June or July.

3 teams

Cowboys

Lions

Bills

The final three teams are pending. If anyone would like to leave their name for a waiting list, just email me. It's a new league and it's possible someone might back out because they can't make the initial auction.

Three teams seem to be unclaimed, so I'm making them available again.

They would be the...

Ravens

Browns

Titans

This is a new league and rosters have not been selected yet. Auctions will begin around the end of June.

Three teams seem to be unclaimed, so I'm making them available again.

They would be the...

Ravens

Browns

Titans

This is a new league and rosters have not been selected yet. Auctions will begin around the end of June.

Make that the Browns, Titans, and Seahawks. Turns out one of our current owners is a Ravens fan.

bump

If you want to look at the owners, the site has them listed under their team links. If you have a question about one of them, just shoot me an email.

29 teams are claimed, just need 3 more owners. AFC auctions start June 19th. NFC is TBD.

Available teams for this new league...

AFC

Browns

Titans

NFC

Seahawks

You'll have a hard time finding a dynasty league this detailed.

I might be interested in the Hawks, but I also cannot see who else is in the league.

Normally that info would be found under Reports>Franchise>Franchise Information.

All that it says there is a vague change in most of the team names...usually a team mascot with a different city.

Kentucky Vikings

Saxonborg Chiefs

McCordsville Chargers

This gives us (me at least) no on idea who've you got signed up. This thread is over 20 posts long and you have zero people confirmed from the huddle in it.

3 - Posts are people asking who've you filled this 32 team league with. (including this one)

17 - from you pretty much just telling everyone what teams are claimed

1 - Someone sending an emal to you about possibly being interested.

You'll have a better chance of filling your league quickly if you post a list of owners.

If you want to look at the owners, the site has them listed under their team links. If you have a question about one of them, just shoot me an email.
they don't appear to be there....i would never join a league that is evasive and not willing to post info on this site.

I might be interested in the Hawks, but I also cannot see who else is in the league.

Normally that info would be found under Reports>Franchise>Franchise Information.

All that it says there is a vague change in most of the team names...usually a team mascot with a different city.

Kentucky Vikings

Saxonborg Chiefs

McCordsville Chargers

This gives us (me at least) no on idea who've you got signed up. This thread is over 20 posts long and you have zero people confirmed from the huddle in it.

3 - Posts are people asking who've you filled this 32 team league with. (including this one)

17 - from you pretty much just telling everyone what teams are claimed

1 - Someone sending an emal to you about possibly being interested.

You'll have a better chance of filling your league quickly if you post a list of owners.

No problems filling the league so far. I've filled 30 spots in roughly 3 weeks. That's more than 1 per day, hence my 20 or so updates. That, and I asked for people to send me emails (I don't check the huddle every day.)

Unless myfantasyleague.com is having problems, you should be able to see whatever the owners are comfortable listing as contact info. In which case, you'll have to contact myfantasyleague.com.

In my ten years of fantasy football, I have never seen a commish list his owners' info in a thread like this, so you'll have to excuse me if I find your requests to be kind of strange. Makes me feel like blocking the reports for my owners' safety. If you're looking to avoid playing with certain owners and can't find the info, just ask and I'll tell you if he or she is in the league.

As for the team names, the owners are following the rules of the SFFL. This fantasy league will be featured on ispamweb.com from time to time so there are a couple of rules in place to keep the league uniformed and professional.

I'm the Eagles writer for the site, if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Edited by Rumblers

they don't appear to be there....i would never join a league that is evasive and not willing to post info on this site.

Sorry if you can't find it, but I'm not willing to give out more info than the owners are comfortable listing. Unless myfantasyleague.com is down, you should be able to see all the reports by clicking on the team links.

Edited by Rumblers

29 teams are claimed, just need 3 more owners. AFC auctions start June 19th. NFC is TBD.

Available teams for this new league...

AFC

Browns

Titans

NFC

Seahawks

You'll have a hard time finding a dynasty league this detailed.

Only the Browns and Seahawks are available now and the NFC auctions will start July 6th.

Edited by Rumblers