[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Origins of Huddler Names?

cre8tiff

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were supposed to use our real names. I had my name legally changed to MikesVikes on my 18th birthday, the very first day that I was allowed to. :wacko:

:D You have a different last name. Mike is the real first name though.

No real good reason. I used to rotate through several handles for forums and online games. At one point I sold a lot of Square D power distribution equipment. I got the "Square guy" nickname from some of our customers. But really, I've changed several jobs since then and I don't even sell gear anymore. Eventually, it was just a simple handle that works. I guess sometimes it fits my personality but that really isn't what started it.

...ok...close enough (technically it was "The Muckrakers")...but, why 'The Muckrakers'...

Muckraking is digging up trouble, so was it things you did when you were younger (before my time)?

Edited by Big John

When I started at Best Buy in 1998, they were running an ad campaign that had to do with turning people's house digital. One spot featured a a guy named Dan and after they had upgraded his house, they referred to him as digital-Dan. The 21 comes from how old I was when I got my first email account as someone had already used the name with no number.

When I started at Best Buy in 1998, they were running an ad campaign that had to do with turning people's house digital. One spot featured a a guy named Dan and after they had upgraded his house, they referred to him as digital-Dan. The 21 comes from how old I was when I got my first email account as someone had already used the name with no number.

:wacko: You were seen in the pictures of the 2006 ECB draft wearing a "21" jersey.

I joined shortly after the Pats miracle run to their first Super Bowl. Obviously, between the snow kick and the SB game winner, Vinatieri earned a spot close to my heart. Had I known of the ongoing hatred of kickers on this site, I probably would have picked something else. But screw you guys anyway.

I joined shortly after the Pats miracle run to their first Super Bowl. Obviously, between the snow kick and the SB game winner, Vinatieri earned a spot close to my heart. Had I known of the ongoing hatred of kickers on this site, I probably would have picked something else. But screw you guys anyway.

I met Vinatieri when he was in college (my bro played for SDSU). He was a cool cat back then. Might still be but who knows what money and fame will do to ya.

:D Fan of Teenage Hunger Task Force

:wacko: This is incorrect WRT to why I chose this name! When I first signed up I had no idea this show even existed. I had Wendy's for lunch that day.

Oh, and it's called Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :D