[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

I ran one of these last year, and decided that I would run another one this year. I used a Top 100 sexiest women of 2009 list and used that exclusively to determine the seeds. This keeps me from using personal opinion when picking the girls and seeding them. Also, this year, I did not break the Regions into specific areas (actresses, music, etc.), so, that we can get the top girls, regardless of what makes them famous (at least according to this website).

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

#2 - Audrina Partridge

#15 - Heidi Montag

Audrina Partridge wins 25 to 12

#2 - Scarlett Johansson

#15 - Anna Faris

Scarlett Johansson wins 31 to 6

#2 - January Jones

#15 - Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston wins 20 to 17

#2 - Emmanuelle Chriqui

#15 - Leighton Meester

Emmanuelle Chriqui wins 30 to 7

Edited by Menudo

In another bit of irony, Partridge ends up matching up with her Hills buddy, Heidi. Both are annoying, both have decent bodies, but, Heidi's face is much better.

Anna Faris is cute, Scarlett is a GODDESS !!!!!

Jennifer Aniston is another one of my all-time favorites, but, I've seen January Jones lately, and she is the hot new thing. I went with the new blood.

I saw Emmanuelle Chriqui in a movie a few years ago and thought she was one of the most gorgeous girls I'd ever seen. I don't know Meester, and she is cute enough, but, Chriqui is the easy choice for me.

You're insane, Audrina is fine.

Both her and Heidi are annoying and fake. However, they both look pretty hot, I must admit. However, I don't know how Audrina is defeating this girl.................... :wacko: