Sign in to follow this  
Randall

New IDP 12 team dynasty league

I think Randall filled it up and I think he is waiting for Dynasty rookie drafts to finish before taking this further.

Taz doesn't have the money yet but wants in. We need to vote on how long to wait. There are 12 right now.

Good luck to some of you, I guess my interest from weeks ago didn't get me into the league. I am up for some sort of a vote, to be considered for a waiting list.

Thanks for vouching for me PON.

Thanks for leaving me on the hook for a couple of weeks, as when I expressed interest the league had 7-8 guys interested from the info in this thread. Even though I specifically asked and waited for responses, and even answered the only person who expressed concern.

I declined an offer to join another league because I only want to add one this year and I had committed (in my mind, to this one).

Thanks Randall.

Did they tell you that you werent in the league? I havent been told I am in either, but I dont think anything formal has gone out yet.

Did they tell you that you werent in the league? I havent been told I am in either, but I dont think anything formal has gone out yet.

Yes, I sent Randall a PM, about Ted's post saying the league had filled up and the draft would be after the majority of rookie drafts calmed down, letting him know that if I could be of assistance to just let me know.

He then replied with, and I'll paraphrase, "You aren't in. I'm pretty sure a few of us don't like you, but if they say you're ok, then we'll let you onto a waiting list."

Maybe you should ask for confirmation too, I was never told I wasn't welcome, until I reached out to Randall.

-DD21

Everyone please PM or email your email addresses and I'll ask for a forum to get this rolling.

reynoldspainting@gmail.com

Yes, I sent Randall a PM, about Ted's post saying the league had filled up and the draft would be after the majority of rookie drafts calmed down, letting him know that if I could be of assistance to just let me know.

He then replied with, and I'll paraphrase, "You aren't in. I'm pretty sure a few of us don't like you, but if they say you're ok, then we'll let you onto a waiting list."

Maybe you should ask for confirmation too, I was never told I wasn't welcome, until I reached out to Randall.

-DD21

That's pretty harsh. My heart goes out to you. Do they have good reason not to like you? I think it's more fun to have people in the league that are disliked.

That's pretty harsh. My heart goes out to you. Do they have good reason not to like you? I think it's more fun to have people in the league that are disliked.

I'm vocal, there is no doubt about that. I am also very active and very competitive. The rules had different versions posted and I read the un-updated copy and got caught in a few errors, the commish decided against me every single time. I also picked up a rookie kicker that had been acitvated and then later dropped by that team and wanted to put him on my DTS. I was told to cut another player or lose the bid and the kicker I had bid on. Unless I had tracked every single transaction there was no notation on the player that he was not DTS eligible.

I'd say I received responses from about 25% of the trade offers I sent out.

I paid promptly and tried like heII to turn a crap fest of Panthers into a competitive team, I voiced my concerns when they arose and played out the entire season to win rather than pack it in after my team had lost all realistic hope of a playoff shot. I gave ample notice to find a new owner, I honestly don't know what else I could've done.

I have been told by a Huddler I respect the heII out of that Randall is worth avoiding, and for that guess I am grateful.

-DD21

Edited by digitaldan21

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but we're at the point of picking owners who don't have money ready over people that are saying and doing all the right things here, which I'm staying out of because of prior history but I do have a question as to why of the 12 owners, only 4 have checked in to the site? Is this league a go? Have the initial list of 12 had some abandon there spots? Any updates?

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but we're at the point of picking owners who don't have money ready over people that are saying and doing all the right things here, which I'm staying out of because of prior history but I do have a question as to why of the 12 owners, only 4 have checked in to the site? Is this league a go? Have the initial list of 12 had some abandon there spots? Any updates?

Not a problem. But just so you guys know, I did pay up a $100 bet I made with Pope Flick last year here on these boards. So if there is any issue about me being good for it, well, just saying. It's not like I'm not gonna be working lol. No hard feelings either way though.

Not a problem. But just so you guys know, I did pay up a $100 bet I made with Pope Flick last year here on these boards. So if there is any issue about me being good for it, well, just saying. It's not like I'm not gonna be working lol. No hard feelings either way though.

Honestly, I'm more concerned about 4/12 owners owners taking the time to log into the site. I know you're good for the money.

Honestly, I'm more concerned about 4/12 owners owners taking the time to log into the site. I know you're good for the money.

No worries. I think I'm tapped out anyway.