[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Elite 8) 2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

I'm stunned that Jennifer Love Hewitt has a single vote over Megan Fox. Stunned I tell ya.

I think Hewitt is phenomenal.

And the fact that Menudo posted a pic of Fox in her underwear to try to sway the vote pushed my vote for the #16 seed.

Links to Jess/Jenn still not working, BTW.

My top three in the tourney are Alessandro, Fox, and Emannuelle Chriqui who Menudo put against Fox like in the first rd.

First off, I didn't put anybody against anybody. There was a list of "hottest chicks of 2009", which I used for seeding to avoid my personal opinions getting involved. Secondly, Chriqui just lost to Fox in the Sweet 16, not Round 1.

First off, I didn't put anybody against anybody. There was a list of "hottest chicks of 2009", which I used for seeding to avoid my personal opinions getting involved. Secondly, Chriqui just lost to Fox in the Sweet 16, not Round 1.

Damn dude - don't take this so personal.

I think Hewitt is phenomenal.

Heartbreakers is on Comedy Central right now, and JLH in this movie might be the hottest a chick has ever been. She was absolutely perfect when she filmed that.

Who says I took anything personal. I was just correcting you. No biggie.

First off, whenever you start a post with First off, it sounds like you are telling them off. Firstly, you should know that first off. :wacko: I still think you hijacked Keeley by putting a better than average pic of Aniston while putting a sub par pic of Hazell. (First off) We're on to you!

Heartbreakers is on Comedy Central right now, and JLH in this movie might be the hottest a chick has ever been. She was absolutely perfect when she filmed that.

This is true.

And one of my sleeper favorites still in there with Kaley Cuoco... ever since she was on 8 Rules for dating my teenage daughter... schwing

This is true.

And one of my sleeper favorites still in there with Kaley Cuoco... ever since she was on 8 Rules for dating my teenage daughter... schwing

I'm shocked at the results of Cuoco vs. Kelly. Cuoco is cute in all, but, the minute I see Minka on Friday Night Lights..... :divingboard:

I'm shocked at the results of Cuoco vs. Kelly. Cuoco is cute in all, but, the minute I see Minka on Friday Night Lights..... :divingboard:

I am surprised as well, and I get the same reaction to Minka.... I just figured I had a thing for Cuoco, and was voting for her but that it was not likely she would win.

I've never seen either one until this tourney... :wacko:

And I'm shocked at Johannsen blowing out Ambrosio. I can see the difference in tastes, but man, Ambosio kills Johannsen in my book - not even close, but yet she's getting blown out.

I've never seen either one until this tourney... :wacko:

Me neither and voted for Cuoco this round just because the other girl looked like a junkie in this photo. I liked her in her cheerleader outfit though.

And I'm shocked at Johannsen blowing out Ambrosio. I can see the difference in tastes, but man, Ambosio kills Johannsen in my book - not even close, but yet she's getting blown out.

Exactly, different tastes. I'd never seen this Ambrosio girl before this tourney and nothing I've seen here makes me think for one second that she's hotter than Johannsen.

Me neither and voted for Cuoco this round just because the other girl looked like a junkie in this photo. I liked her in her cheerleader outfit though.

Exactly, different tastes. I'd never seen this Ambrosio girl before this tourney and nothing I've seen here makes me think for one second that she's hotter than Johannsen.

Maybe moving forward, I should link to the previous pictures as the rounds move forward, so, that people will be looking at all pics from the tourney thus far, rather than just the one for this round. :wacko:

Maybe moving forward, I should link to the previous pictures as the rounds move forward, so, that people will be looking at all pics from the tourney thus far, rather than just the one for this round. :wacko:

I've added the previous rounds pictures and will do that moving forward.