[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA PLAYOFFS

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuggets up 53 on the Hornets? :wacko:

I didn't expect the Hornets to get out of this series but damn!

While typing this it has gone up to 56. 111 to 55. :D

Now this is mind boggling. 58 pt playoff loss at home? Ouch.

the Bulls-Celts series very entertaining. Not much love for it here though...

I've had some real life matters come up that have kept me from catching much of the games lately, but of the ones I have seen, this is the one that has been most entertaining to me thus far.

I've seen 3 of the Bulls-Celtics games, all the Mavs-Spurs games, I caught 1 Portland-Houston agme and 2 Jazz-Lakers games. And Lebron is a must see whenever he's on the TV so I caught all 4 Cavs-Pistons games.

That's a ton more basketball than I normally watch. You can attribute that directly to James.

I watch way too much pro basketball and I've gotta say that the Celtics/Bulls series is one of the most, if not the most, entertaining and exciting playoff series I've seen in recent history.

Throw out the blow out in game three and your talking about 4 games all decided in OT or on a last second shot.

The sick duels between Rondo and Rose, Allen and Gordon, Pierce and Salmons....unlikely role players being huge like Big Baby Davis and Heinrich...

Definitely worth catching game 6 if you haven't watched any of the rest

WD

Rondo looked like a shell of himself the entire game, only took the ball to the hole with authority twice.

Another incredible game in an amazing series of basketball...I stopped talking in the OTs so I could save my voice for Saturday night!

if ever there was a series that it seems the refs are trying to sway the outcome, it's Celts-Bulls. How does Rondo basically throw Hinrich around like a rag doll and not get ejected is beyond me.

Rondo better be suspended for game seven. That foul was beyond ridiculous and he should have gotten a flagrant II and ejected.

werd i agree - he topped off the one armed throw-down with a weak attempt at a punch - since when did Rondo become such a little b1tch???

he has lost alot of respek around the country, he is playing like a moran.

an unreal series that is incredible to watch

Edited by wildcat2334

I didn't turn on that bulls-celts game last night until the first OT was starting, but it still felt like I watched at least a whole half of basketball. pretty good stuff. just when I thought the bulls were going to end up giving it away, they win it with a couple hugh defensive plays. the celtics should have had allen taking every shot in OT, that guy is ridiculous when he gets hot. and the bulls shoulda had 3 guys on him, especially when the celts were down 3 with a few seconds left in one of the OTs. that rose block was a thing of beauty, as was noah's steal-and-dunk on pierce.