[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA PLAYOFFS

BigMikeinNY

Nice comeback win by the Celtics tonight.

wow - I mean Orlando is shatting the bed, brutal finish. A few things.......

- How does Stan play Redick at the end of the game?? dude just can't guard Ray Ray.period.

- How do they eff up the Rondo airball and shot clock violation? original call was air ball, what made them change the call? terrible

that being said C's made the plays to win the game in the end

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtics certainly have the heart to get into the next round and I do think a match up with Cleveland would be great.

I've been hoping all along that Doc and Danny are playing a dangerous game of chicken, realizing that the team is just good enough to get into the Eastern Conference Finals without KG and plan on trotting him out there knowing they have NO chance of winning four games against Cleveland without him. That's the delusion I live with happily.

I wonder if Kobe is going to have everyone over to watch his movie on Saturday night. :wacko:

This Laker team better get their shat together quick.

Surely the home court refs won't let them lose on Sunday?

The home court refs, David Stern, TV ratings, Vegas, etc won't let the Lakers lose. Not sure Kobe and his teammates got the memo though.

Kobe = :wacko:

I can't stand Kobe. I want the Nuggets to win this series but doubt it will happen. I never want to see Kobe win another title. This way it can be said that Shaq carried him, regardless if he did or didn't.

wow, game 2 in the west was a mirror image of game 1. denver's nice first half game 1 lead nullified by a late 2nd quarter run was reversed in game 2. in the second half of game 1, it felt like the nuggets were playing better but the lakers just hung tight playing some smart gritty ball and making some key shots and plays, and then the breaks went their way at the end. exactly the opposite in game 2.

if you would have told me before the series that we'd go into LA, take a game and play them basically to a draw on their home court, I'd have been ecstatic. it's not like the nuggets somehow stole a game, they have been the lakers equal (if not more) thus far in a building where the lakers lost 5 games all year.

What a game-winning shot Lebron James hit with 1 second left after Turkoglu made what he thought was the game-winning shot down the other end just moments before. :wacko:

Awesome series both in the East and West!

Does anyone else think David Stern is dry heaving at the thought of a Denver vs Orlando finals?

Denver and Orlando both have marquee names.

Melo and Dwight are 2 of the games best young guns in the league.

Personally this is exactly the series I want to see.

Denver and Orlando both have marquee names.

Melo and Dwight are 2 of the games best young guns in the league.

Personally this is exactly the series I want to see.

I honestly don't think that we could go wrong with any Finals' matchup that shakes out. However, I truly would LOVE to see a Lakers/Kobe -vs- Cavs/Lebron Final and I'm sure most feel the same way.

WOW!! Those were 2 HUGH free throws!

Great no-call on the last play in regulation. It originally looked like a lot of contact not to be called, but considering that Howard basically pulled Varejao towards him to initiate the contact, no call was the right call, IMO.

Orlando sure does live and die by the three. So far, so good, but they're a real roller-coaster of a team, offensively.