[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4/20 Food: Crap You Only Eat When Stoned

driveby

haven't baked out since college (maybe 2-3 times since college)... in hs, we'd hit jack in the box, mel's drive in, a local place called gordo's. in college it was roberto's in san diego..... either carne asada or rolled tacos.... sometimes denny's or carl's jr.

haven't baked out since college (maybe 2-3 times since college)... in hs, we'd hit jack in the box, mel's drive in, a local place called gordo's. in college it was roberto's in san diego..... either carne asada or rolled tacos.... sometimes denny's or carl's jr.

i guess i have to retract this... i would also eat it sober...just more of it stoned.

I like to smoke pot before I work out. That means the only thing I eat consistently when stoned is the peanut butter caramel Power Bar Recovery Bar. When it is special occasion pot smoking I go with fried bologna on Texas toast with American cheese, two strips of bacon, mayo mustard and crumbled nacho cheese doritos as condiments.

I like to smoke pot before I work out. That means the only thing I eat consistently when stoned is the peanut butter caramel Power Bar Recovery Bar. When it is special occasion pot smoking I go with fried bologna on Texas toast with American cheese, two strips of bacon, mayo mustard and crumbled nacho cheese doritos as condiments.

Do you actually smoke it or use a vaporizer. I used to ride with a guy who did a lot of centuries and he liked to ride high. However, he insisted on only using a vaporizer because you got the THC without the carbon monoxide from the act of burning the plant. Gotta say, it was great way to go especially if you're about to go on a 60 mile training ride in the hills of Santa Cruz.

One of the big differences is that you don't immediately get high like you do when you smoke because the initial high is nothing more than an oxygen deprivation high associated with inhaling a bunch of smoke. It just kicks in after a little bit and then it's just the pure high that you're actually looking for.

Do you actually smoke it or use a vaporizer. I used to ride with a guy who did a lot of centuries and he liked to ride high. However, he insisted on only using a vaporizer because you got the THC without the carbon monoxide from the act of burning the plant. Gotta say, it was great way to go especially if you're about to go on a 60 mile training ride in the hills of Santa Cruz.

One of the big differences is that you don't immediately get high like you do when you smoke because the initial high is nothing more than an oxygen deprivation high associated with inhaling a bunch of smoke. It just kicks in after a little bit and then it's just the pure high that you're actually looking for.

My buddy once bought a really really really crappy, el-cheapo vaporizer . . . it still rocked.

Peace

policy