[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your guilty pleasure

rajncajn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDonald's french fries are so f'n clutch.

The #1 meal at Wendy's (just the right ratio of meat:veggies. . .and they put mustard on it which I like)

Hard Taco Supreme at Taco Bell.

But, I probably eat each of these about once every other month or so.

I love it so much I sent them an email telling them to open one in Denver, but they ignored me.

I did the same thing a few years back trying to get Culvers to open a place in Houston.

They sent me a franchising packet. :D Sorry, I didn't have a couple hundred thousand laying around at the time. :wacko:

I did the same thing a few years back trying to get Culvers to open a place in Houston.

They sent me a franchising packet. :D Sorry, I didn't have a couple hundred thousand laying around at the time. :wacko:

:D But they did eventually listen and opened stores there now.

Does anyone have a BoJangles near them? That's some good, bad-for-you spicy chicken.

We had one but it closed.

Mine used to be combo from Taco Bell with a Mexican pizza, two taco supremes and a vat of Mountain Dew. Haven't done that in a long time because I'm afraid it would kill me. :wacko:

My favorites since I can remember are:

Bean Burrito - onions from Taco Bell

French Dip from Arby's but since they changed bread, I haven't stepped into a store

Original Chicken Sandwich heavy mayo from Burger King

Fish Sandwich from McD's

and last but not least........

Anything from A&W

When I am in the mood to gorge it up, 2 Double Doubles, Animal Style Fries, Chocolate shake and an extra large diet coke from In N Out. Then a place to go into my food coma.

Have been craving Carls Jr lately, so a Double Western bacon Cheeseburger and an order of Criss Cut Fres may well be in my future.

When I am in the mood to gorge it up, 2 Double Doubles, Animal Style Fries, Chocolate shake and an extra large diet coke from In N Out. Then a place to go into my food coma.

Have been craving Carls Jr lately, so a Double Western bacon Cheeseburger and an order of Criss Cut Fres may well be in my future.

Holy chit I can't believe I forgot about In and Out. :wacko:

Very seldom eat the stuff, but every now and then -

McD's Qtr Pounder w/ Cheese value meal - super-size me please!

Burger King - Dbl Cheeseburger w/ bacon & fries

Chik-Filet - Grilled Chicken w/ mayo only & waffle fries (probably the most healthy out of all of them)

Cheers!

Hardees thickburger

Egg McMuffin

I won't include any number of the fried chicken biscuits at local chains because I don't feel even remotely guilty about eating them. Though none of them come close to Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen, which is a stand alone drive through and uses real cheddar if you add cheese.