[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold Pedictions for my Boys

Cowboyz1

You can fault Cowboys fans for anything.

:wacko: Including the state of the economy?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody please bring this post back for Christmas.

:D:D:D You boys fans are the best at these early predictions.. :D

Just wanted to get you spiced up early this year prior to our yearly joust once an your house and once at ours. See you soon my friend. :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Seeing our special teams coach has a BROKEN BACK, I will now retract my original prediction.......................

We go 13-3 now due to the pull together after tragedy like N.O. did last year. "Let's win one more for our fallen ST coach fellas.

Get well soon D. I'm prayin for ya..........

I wouldn't scoff at the Seahawks game. The Seahawks and Cowboys have played tons recently, and the games are always close. I don't know that I feel confident the Seahawks will win, but I don't see how anyone could be incredibly confident either way, given the history.

As far as Wade Phillips, I truly believe he is a very good coach. I also believe he has very little to do with the football operations. He is essentially Bobby Cox. He will not hold this team back. Romo will hold this team back, at least come playoff time.

• 1 month later...
The eternal optimism of boys fans :D I love my Boys and hope they bounce back but I have no faith in wade and while the distraction of T.O is gone so is the weapon. Roy has big shoes to fill (on the field) We shall see. If Romo protects the ball and makes better decisions this team can prosper. They got rid of pacman and T.O so baggage wise they improved.

:wacko:

Cowboys Considering Bringing Back Pacman Jones

Posted by Aaron Wilson on June 8, 2009, 8:40 a.m. EDT

Just when we thought Pacman Jones was out, Dallas Cowboys team owner Jerry Jones is thinking about pulling him back in?

Wow.

During the George Strait concert over the weekend, Jerry Jones acknowledged that he’s thinking about bringing back the troubled cornerback, according to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

He even asked a reporter, “Would you beat me up too bad if I brought back Adam?”

Per the report, Jones’ potential return is regarded as a long shot since the Cowboys want to give every opportunity for young cornerbacks Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick to establish themselves.

If the Cowboys don’t pull the trigger on Jones, then it apparently won’t be because they’re scared off by Jones’ long history of legal problems.

Jones, who was suspended for six games by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for getting in a fight with his bodyguard at a hotel and went to alcohol rehab, was cut by the team in January following an ESPN investigative report where three men alleged that Jones had hired someone to kill them two years ago.

The Atlanta case doesn’t appear to be going anywhere, though,

Plus, Jerry Jones said that the bodyguard was at fault in the altercation with Jones at the hotel.

Perhaps the Cowboys are indeed serious about bringing Pacman Jones back to Dallas. Or maybe Jerry Jones is just trying to give Pacman Jones a career boost by putting him back in the news.

UPDATE: Here’s a PFTV segment on the potential interest in Pacman.

I seriously doubt we bring Pacman back. They shed some troublemakers . If you werent going to do that you would have kept T.O because he was actually very good. Pacman sucked.

I had a feeling that would put this thread of predictions to bed

Years ago my friend, years ago..............Welcome to the 2009 Cowboys in their new stadium no less. I know how badly you want to rewind but the 2009 Cowboys are here and you are going to have to deal with that fact sooner or later.

Go Boys!

I think the Giants are still the class of the division---they made some great off season moves

I'm not sure about the Skins-although it seems Mr. Snyder isn't helping the team

The Eagles--who knows--is Jimmy Johnson going to be back to coach the defense??

If so, they may have a shot at the playoffs

I see Dallas as maybe a wild card team--9-7 or 8-8 at best--and not just because TO is gone

I think the Giants are still the class of the division---they made some great off season moves

I'm not sure about the Skins-although it seems Mr. Snyder isn't helping the team

The Eagles--who knows--is Jimmy Johnson going to be back to coach the defense??

If so, they may have a shot at the playoffs

I see Dallas as maybe a wild card team--9-7 or 8-8 at best--and not just because TO is gone

There is iron in your words.

I do think that alot more of Felix Jones on the field will open things up for the passing game. Teams will have to account for FJ and IF Romo can make the right reads, it will help their chances. Last year, it was all about getting TO an / or Witten the ball, I am hoping that they spread the ball around more this year and FJ has a chance to break 1000 yards rushing.

I do think that alot more of Felix Jones on the field will open things up for the passing game. Teams will have to account for FJ and IF Romo can make the right reads, it will help their chances. Last year, it was all about getting TO an / or Witten the ball, I am hoping that they spread the ball around more this year and FJ has a chance to break 1000 yards rushing.

I agree but I read the other day that Felix was held out of practice b/c he's dinged again. That's worrisome.

I also look forward to seeing what Choice can do this year. Wade has talked of trying to keep Barber fresher ( I assume less carries) for late in games and later in the season.

Cute write-up, however not all of that is possible. I would like to see the famous Dallas Cowboy screen pass that Landry perfected or at least more Emmitt like flat passes to Felix. The real prediction is more like this: Injuries on the O-Line, off sides on crucial downs, and Romo 4th quarter interceptions. But one heck of a pretty stadium. All of this coming from a huge Cowby fan.