[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pacquiao / Hatton

whomper

Hatton had no chance from the get go and Pacquiao destroyed him. Hatton had no idea where he was at the end of the 2nd round. I can't believe how fast Pacquiao is!! :wacko:

Edited by irish

Saw it live(PPV). Hatton looked like a some guy who beats people up in the street fighting against a professional boxer(Pacquiao). It wasn't even close. Somebody needs to teach Hatton to keep his hands up. Brutal.

Sorry fellas, but I gotta :D @ PPV boxing. What a complete and utter waste of money. Remember when you could watch real, good boxing on Wide World of Sports? :wacko: Yeah, it's been a long time.

I just can't get into boxing, especially nowadays. You guys that are sticking with it impress me. I like coming in and hearing about how the big fights played out, but there's zero chance in Hell I'm paying any sum of money to watch it happen on PPV.

Sorry fellas, but I gotta :D @ PPV boxing. What a complete and utter waste of money. Remember when you could watch real, good boxing on Wide World of Sports? :wacko: Yeah, it's been a long time.

I just can't get into boxing, especially nowadays. You guys that are sticking with it impress me. I like coming in and hearing about how the big fights played out, but there's zero chance in Hell I'm paying any sum of money to watch it happen on PPV.

Just to clear the record here, I did not pay anything. I was at a party and the guy had the fight on.

I haven't actually paid to see PPV boxing since Holyfield gave up part of his ear.

As someone who is an avid MMA fan and likes to bag on boxing as a whole, I must say that Pacman is worthy of a PPV buy. Not to hijack a thread and turn it into something else, but I do think boxing as a whole is dying, but there are still a few big dogs that are worth forking over $50 bucks for, and this was one that I considered buying... Problem is that I already invest $50 a month in UFC PPV's so it would have to be a massive card for me to buy. If the Pac/FWjr comes to fruition, I can promise that I'llbe buying that one.

I watch all the big Boxing PPV matches online, for free.

Boxing still does some incredible PPV buys.

Mayweather vs. De La Hoya had around 2.4 million buys.

UFC 94 St. Pierre vs. Penn had around 1.3 million buys.

Of note, the boxing PPV was $10 more expensive which you have to add to the total. In general, UFC does put out a much better product. Saturday night was great though.

I too would buy the MMA PPV every time they had one on but got tired of spending the coin for lackluster fights. Some were good, most were not. It's easy to get hooked in and feel the need to buy each time. I have been saying "No" without regret. I am a bigger MMA fan than boxing fan but for the most part the boxing PPV are better than the MMA PPV.

dang, that's a one-punch KO for the ages. I read a quick account of the fight one espn saying it ended in the second round, then I went and found it on youtube, and I was watching noticed there were like 7 seconds left in the round, that must have been a typo and it actually ended in the 3rd. then KABLOWIE!! boom goes the dynamite. I've seen a few pacman fights and he's always been awesome. but all I've seen of hatton is him getting his butt kicked by floyd and now pacman. so it's kinda hard for me to understand how he ever got to be so highly regarded. :wacko: