[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone whos been a huddler since 1999

What do you want a lock of Big Bad WOLF ???

Granny.s Hair???

and

Speaking of worthless look in a mirror ....

Since I am member number 111 and Big Bad is in the 1,800's, I'd say we all know who the REAL Big Bad Wolf is in these parts...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I am member number 111 and Big Bad is in the 1,800's, I'd say we all know who the REAL Big Bad Wolf is in these parts...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Yes you are WOLF

I find it amazing how many huddlers select similar user names...To other Huddlers.....

Example The Wolf a huddler who is long in the tooth yet very wise and his advise shows his intelligence ( WOLF i can remember taking your advice back in 2001 on a Trade i was going to make IN A Dynasty League several Huddlers .Thought i was nuts and ripped me on the forum for it but i made the Trade and won a Dynasty League Championship) anyways thx WOLF

Now on the other Hand you got the Big Bad Wolf??? A guy who's actually not big or bad hes only 4ft 2in tall...

His role model to is the Wolf .......He only Chose the user name Big Bad Wolf because he suffers from little man syndrome and wanted to be someone he never could be the Wolf

Wolf i accept pay-pal :wacko:

Edited by Revrand2cent

Yes you are WOLF

I find it amazing how many huddlers select similar user names...To other Huddlers.....

Example The Wolf a huddler who is long in the tooth yet very wise and his advise shows his intelligence ( WOLF i can remember taking your advice back in 2001 on a Trade i was going to make IN A Dynasty League several Huddlers .Thought i was nuts and ripped me on the forum for it but i made the Trade and won a Dynasty League Championship) anyways thx WOLF

Now on the other Hand you got the Big Bad Wolf??? A guy who's actually not big or bad hes only 4ft 2in tall...

His role model to is the Wolf .......He only Chose the user name Big Bad Wolf because he suffers from little man syndrome and wanted to be someone he never could be the Wolf

Wolf i accept pay-pal :wacko:

Unlikely as Wolf's first post was in 2003

Unlikely as Wolf's first post was in 2003

ahh but when was his first pm 2 me :wacko:

Now Big Country heres some words of wisdom from the Rev

Men are like fish neither of them would get into trouble if they kept there mouth shut

so quiet down

Edited by Revrand2cent

ahh but when was his first pm 2 me :wacko:

Men are like fish neither of them would get into trouble if they kept there mouth shut

so quiet down

WOW!!! This is some crazy chit! My wife likes to watch General Hospital but I'm more intrigued by Revrand2cents reprimanding the Huddle masses with his homilies.

Edited by irish

ahh but when was his first pm 2 me :D

so quiet down

:wacko: how long have you and the 2bitwhore been married Rev? or are ya draftin alter boys

Yeah, but clearly revrnd had no clue about that based on his childish response.

I guess I will just fart in his general direction

Now now nuke'em ttg

A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package....And in your case has one to ....Acording to the lady on the corner

And Big Country

Your a fool that finds no pleasure in understanding,but you delight in airing your own opinions...

its OBVIOUS to me your a Big John WANNA BE...The only difference is hes got most huddlers respect including mine..

Big John you can bash me all you want and all ill say is THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER...

can i get a AMEN

Edited by Revrand2cent

Now now nuke'em ttg

A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package....And in your case has one to ....Acording to the lady on the corner

And Big Country

Your a fool that finds no pleasure in understanding,but you delight in airing your own opinions...

its OBVIOUS to me your a Big John WANNA BE...The only difference is hes got most huddlers respect including mine..

Big John you can bash me all you want and all ill say is THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER...

can i get a AMEN

I'll let your insolence slide if you can answer this question:

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Now now nuke'em ttg

And Big Country

can i get a AMEN

Big Country is a huddle staple and one of the nicest guys at this site, also one of the most helpful in regards to answering questions in the Fantasy Advice Forum. You'd be best advised to drop your antagonism of one of the most respected huddlers around.

I'll let your insolence slide if you can answer this question:

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Just for the record, I have answered this question here at the huddle. Big John, a little help?

Never mind, I found it:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...&hl=unladen

A 54-year survey of 26,285 European Swallows captured and released by the Avian Demography Unit of the University of Capetown finds that the average adult European swallow has a wing length of 12.2 cm and a body mass of 20.3 grams.4

Because wing beat frequency and wing amplitude both scale with body mass,5 and flight kinematic data is available for at least 22 other bird species,6 it should be possible to estimate the frequency (f ) and amplitude (A) of the European Swallow by a comparison with similar species. With those two numbers, it will be possible to estimate airspeed (U).

Last month’s article on The Strouhal Number in Cruising Flight showed how simplified flight waveforms that graph amplitude versus wavelength can be useful for visualizing the Strouhal ratio (fA/U), a dimensionless parameter that tends to fall in the range of 0.2–0.4 during efficient cruising flight.

For a European Swallow flying with our estimated wingbeat amplitude of 24 cm, the predicted pattern of cruising flight ranges from a Strouhal number (St) of 0.2:

We can estimate the airspeed of the European Swallow to be roughly 11 meters per second (15 beats per second * 0.73 meters per beat).

I thank you.

I rule.

This post is awesome!....i discovered it totally by accident and its indirectly started by me!... :D ...go figure.....anyway i would like to clarify the reasoning behind my alleged bashing.....it has nothing to do with newbies,but more to do with someone stiffing a new league .I took the shot at the Reverand[not sure if it was the one that joined Aug 6th,2007,Dec 12th ,2007 or May 4th,2009....there were a couple more i believe in there too.] on behalf of a leaguemate who needed some decent owners and wouldn't want to see anyone else have to deal with his sort of insincerity.I won't bore you with specifics but anyone who wants to check out his track record through old posts will likely come to the same conclusion.....You my friend are a nut job...... :wacko: ....I understand you need an outlet but i don't think The Huddle is the place......sponsored by the international sub-committee for free speech.

Edited by little bighorn

This post is awesome!....i discovered it totally by accident and its indirectly started by me!... :D ...go figure.....anyway i would like to clarify the reasoning behind my alleged bashing.....it has nothing to do with newbies,but more to do with someone stiffing a new league .I took the shot at the Reverand[not sure if it was the one that joined Aug 6th,2007,Dec 12th ,2007 or May 4th,2009....there were a couple more i believe in there too.] on behalf of a leaguemate who needed some decent owners and wouldn't want to see anyone else have to deal with his sort of insincerity.I won't bore you with specifics but anyone who wants to check out his track record through old posts will likely come to the same conclusion.....You my friend are a nut job...... :D ....I understand you need an outlet but i don't think The Huddle is the place......sponsored by the international sub-committee for free speech.

Oh man. Now it's on like Donkey Kong. :wacko:

I only came intro this thread because I saw Chief Dick had posted and thought there might be some worth here. Instead, because of my slow connection this morning, that's thirteen minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks CD.