[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manny will be busted

isleseeya

Have some info that Manny will be suspended 50 games for testing positive for steroids ... something should come out soon

ESPN Radio just had it on too. Didn't actually say steroids, but just performance enhancing.

Czarina may need smelling salts after seeing this. She may pass out with Glee :wacko: Manny, ARod all the guys that put up numbers from our era that you could compare to the greats of old are all dirty cheaters.

If I was a baseball GM, I would have a stipulation in all contracts that if busted for performance enhancing drugs then the contract may be nullified at the teams discretion. He has a $20 million option next year at his discretion. Should be standard contract language IMO.

Doesn't matter...he's the poster child.

And the post was funny.

sure it matters... you guys want to bust on him because he was an ass. what reality is proving is that he wasn't doing anything beyond what other were.... and we still don't see a positive test.

sure it matters... you guys want to bust on him because he was an ass. what reality is proving is that he wasn't doing anything beyond what other were.... and we still don't see a positive test.

I realize that it will be useless arguing this with a Giants fan so I won't.

I will also say that Osama Bin Laden wasn't the first terrorist.

If I was a baseball GM, I would have a stipulation in all contracts that if busted for performance enhancing drugs then the contract may be nullified at the teams discretion. He has a $20 million option next year at his discretion. Should be standard contract language IMO.

you mean the GM's that look the other way while it benefits them :wacko:

Puddy brought out the hammer , Bier :wacko:

By the way , appears that Manny that whatever Manny used (apparently had female like qualities used to mask whatever else he was using )also cause him to have a desire to use massengill on his bat instead of pine tar

Czarina may need smelling salts after seeing this. She may pass out with Glee :D Manny, ARod all the guys that put up numbers from our era that you could compare to the greats of old are all dirty cheaters.

I have to say, I did do a little :wacko: move when I read the headlines. Already the press is starting with the "he's too stupid to have done it on purpose" thing. Seriously. That's what he has 'people' for.