[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD doesnt want my money

I am trying to re-up and it has been a friiggin nightmare. I put in my password and log in as a returning member non auto renew and it says I cant rejoin that way because I am already member. I call customer service and I have been on hold for 20 minutes :wacko:

Now after being on hold for over 30 minutes I just got flat out disconnected after being first in line for the next available operator. I have tried to renew about 4 different times.

Now after being on hold for over 30 minutes I just got flat out disconnected after being first in line for the next available operator. I have tried to renew about 4 different times.

It might be that since its the weekend that no one is in the office.

• 5 weeks later...

I just want to add that this was my experience today as well.

I called the phone line, was on hold for 20 minutes... then Sanjay picked up and said hello. I told him what I needed and got no response at all. I could hear someone on the other line typing, but he wouldn't respond to me. I said "Hello! Is anyone there! I can hear you!" Nothing. Just some more typing and background chatter. Never once did he even give me a "hello, is anyone there?" or anything like he couldn't hear me... it was like he was just ignoring me.

Finally I hung up.

Whatever you are paying for this phone support is too much. That was a total waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to re-up a couple of months ago. Problem after problem.

So I gave up. Honestly not sure I'll try again. Very frustrating.

With all I had going on last year I wound up a free loader around here. I tried to pay for this season as a newbie and found it too frustrating as well.

Ok. I tried to use the "Join Now" tab on the main page. Was very careful to input all info correctly. Still no dice.

One thing I can give the site credit for though. I don't ever have to worry about a thief stealing my credit card and using it to join The Huddle.

Ok. I tried to use the "Join Now" tab on the main page. Was very careful to input all info correctly. Still no dice.

One thing I can give the site credit for though. I don't ever have to worry about a thief stealing my credit card and using it to join The Huddle.

We have obviously had some problems with the payment processors for which we apologize and are working with the company to resolve. What was it that failed? It never went to a page from the payment processor?

We have obviously had some problems with the payment processors for which we apologize and are working with the company to resolve. What was it that failed? It never went to a page from the payment processor?

Correct. I believe it said at the top of the page, "Bank Fail".

I can assure you that it did not fail from my banks end. Thanks for looking into this DMD. If you could throw a post in here when the problems are resolved I will try again.

tbimm - Here's what I see happening based on your account data. First, there is not a problem with our online order process. The issue here is that our renew system requires a valid credit card on file in order to process a renewal. Without that you will receive an "unable to process order" type of error message. Your credit card on file has expired. This is fairly common for our members and easy to correct.

There is a help link at the top and bottom of every page of the main Huddle site. Within that page there are several links to our Account Help Tools. There is also a "My account settings" link on the actual order form. The direct link to these tools is here. From there you can use the "Remove or change credit card details" or "Add new credit card" links, depending on which you need to do. Once your credit card information is updated you can go back to the join page and place your renewal order.

tbimm - Here's what I see happening based on your account data. First, there is not a problem with our online order process. The issue here is that our renew system requires a valid credit card on file in order to process a renewal. Without that you will receive an "unable to process order" type of error message. Your credit card on file has expired. This is fairly common for our members and easy to correct.

There is a help link at the top and bottom of every page of the main Huddle site. Within that page there are several links to our Account Help Tools. There is also a "My account settings" link on the actual order form. The direct link to these tools is here. From there you can use the "Remove or change credit card details" or "Add new credit card" links, depending on which you need to do. Once your credit card information is updated you can go back to the join page and place your renewal order.

I knew that issue existed in the past. As I said in a previous post... Last year sucked and I wound up a freeloader on the message boards rather than having main page access. I figured that since I didn't re-up last season i would be free to use any card to subscribe this season. Just so we are clear. I tried to sign up as a NEW MEMBER. Not a renewal.

Thank You both for your time.

• WJW locked this topic