[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TPC

Cordo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way will that pansy candy-ass defend! smash

I like your Clarke pick.

Think Tiger can bounce back from three straight rounds over par? big_shoc

I, of course, am partial to the guys on my squad, particularly Verplank who is playing very well as of late and who finished 8th at Sawgrass last year. I like my boy Adam Scott, too. cool_thu

Down Goes Frazia:

This is my leagues first tourney of the year. We just do 5..... TPC & the majors. 5 guys..... eack get's a first pick in a tourney...... 4 players per squad.... total earnings wins it. I had the 3rd. pick.....

Weir

Clarke

Campbell

Verplank

I like my squad.   thumbs_u  

I like your squad too (assuming that is Chad Campbell, not Michael Campbell wink ).

Did Tiger and Vijay go one and two? Who were the other 2 first round picks?

Originally posted by Squeegiebo:

I like your squad too (assuming that is Chad Campbell, not Michael Campbell wink ).

Yes Chad. here's are the picks in order

Team 1 - Tiger

2 - Love

Fraz - Weir

4 - VJ

5 - Els

5 - Mickelson

4 - Goosen

Fraz - Clarke

2 - Toms

1 - Allenby

1 - Appleby

2 - Harrington

Fraz - Campbell

4 - Kaye

5 - Perry

5 - Jacobson

4 - Maruyama

Fraz - Verplank

2 - Daly

1 - Couples

edited to add - I feel I gotta STEAL with Verplank @ pick 18 smash Maybe shoulda taken VJ over Weir though.... we'll see. shrug

Down Goes Frazia:

Yes Chad. here's are the picks in order

Team 1 - Tiger

2 - Love

Fraz - Weir

4 - VJ

5 - Els

5 - Mickelson

4 - Goosen

Fraz - Clarke

2 - Toms

1 - Allenby

1 - Appleby

2 - Harrington

Fraz - Campbell

4 - Kaye

5 - Perry

5 - Jacobson

4 - Maruyama

Fraz - Verplank

2 - Daly

1 - Couples

edited to add - I feel I gotta STEAL with Verplank @ pick 18 smash Maybe shoulda taken VJ over Weir though.... we'll see. shrug

One name missing that really sticks out for me -- no Charles Howell. I think he'll be in the thick of a couple of them this year.

Down Goes Frazia:

Originally posted by Cordo:

One name missing that really sticks out for me -- no Charles Howell. I think he'll be in the thick of a couple of them this year.

yeah... thought about taking him @ pick 18.... but really liked Verplank there. Thought for certain that he'd go @ either 19 or 20. thinking

Like the Verplank pick over Howell, but probably would have gone with VJ instead of Weir, but I hate f'ing Canadiens so take my advice with a grain of salt. brow

edited to add - I feel I gotta STEAL with Verplank @ pick 18  Maybe shoulda taken VJ over Weir though.... we'll see. 
I don't know if he was a steal, but definitely solid (I took him with the 9th pick of the second round in our 12 team league). cool_thu

Vijay has missed the cut the last two years at Sawgrass. And he's a jackass. Weir is the better pick, IMO. thumbs_u

Squeegiebo:

I realize that it's only round one, but DL3 is 5 over through 4 holes!    eek!    Mr. Toughass defending champ started bogey, double bogey (on the par 5 2nd), bogey, bogey. 

I love it!    jump   

..... and how about this start by yer boy. brow

edited to add: - 7 straight hours of coverage today & tommorrow...... God I love working outta the home. head_ban

You at home watching it while I'm stuck at work: bawling

... hey it ain't all roses...... I've got a couple 3 year olds who DEMAND that Barney, Sesame St. & Blues Clues are on the big screen...... thank god there's 5 TV's in the house. wink

Being the commish of our golf league..... I'm required to send numerous scoring updates throughout today & tommorrow. Yeah, i'm gonna get alotta work done today. :D lol

Down Goes Frazia:

You at home watching it while I'm stuck at work: bawling

... hey it ain't all roses...... I've got a couple 3 year olds who DEMAND that Barney, Sesame St. & Blues Clues are on the big screen...... thank god there's 5 TV's in the house. wink

Being the commish of our golf league..... I'm required to send numerous scoring updates throughout today & tommorrow. Yeah, i'm gonna get alotta work done today. :D lol

They can't get the updates for their dam selves? You are a better commish than I.

I see our boy Verplank doesn't tee off until late. What's the weather like? Is the late tee time going to hurt him?

They can't get the updates for their dam selves?

I just like sending little notes to guys who pick the defending champion on the 2nd. pick of the draft & reminding him that he's 6 over thru 8. lol

I see our boy Verplank doesn't tee off until late. What's the weather like? Is the late tee time going to hurt him?

Yeah saw that too. Not sure 'bout the weather.... coverage doesn't start for another hour. but yesterday they were say'in 20-30 mph winds..... watch those stimpmeter readings soar if that's the case. eek! Water on almost every hole..... 5 inch rough that looks like Grandma's cabbage patch and greens like a asphalt parking lot. thinking

gonna be tough to go low if the wind is blow'in that hard. smash

Down Goes Frazia:

Yeah saw that too. Not sure 'bout the weather.... coverage doesn't start for another hour. but yesterday they were say'in 20-30 mph winds..... watch those stimpmeter readings soar if that's the case.    eek!    Water on almost every hole..... 5 inch rough that looks like Grandma's cabbage patch and greens like a asphalt parking lot. thinking

gonna be tough to go low.

Which is why I am leery of playing Biatch Ti.ts here. But he's 3 under through 10 (and even birdied 17!) jump

Oh, wait, it's only round one. There is still plenty of water for Phil to find. wall_bas

Kapitan H-1:

Squeegiebo:

P.S.  Are you now changing your name at least 3 times a day?      shrug

Shhhhh. I'm incognito. brow computer not that frequently - he is not Lula. :P

Actually, he is doing this until he is finally able to get his HUGH ONE name back.

Big John:

Kapitan H-1:

Squeegiebo:

P.S.  Are you now changing your name at least 3 times a day?        shrug 

Shhhhh. I'm incognito. brow
computer not that frequently - he is not Lula. :P

Actually, he is doing this until he is finally able to get his HUGH ONE name back.

I'm almost afraid to ask.

"...until he is finally able to get his HUGH ONE name back" ??? :confused:

Cordo:

I'm almost afraid to ask. 

"...until he is finally able to get his HUGH ONE name back" ??? :confused: 

When someone changes their name, the old name is blocked out for a period of time. But there is a glitch in the system, making this period different for everyone. For instance, Lula and moneymakers are able to get their old names back almost instanteously, while others, like HUGH ONE of keggerz have to wait months at a time before being able to get theirs back (most others are somewhere between these extremes).