[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TPC

Cordo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down Goes Frazia:

Frigg'in Matt Kuchar.... -5 thru 10 today.

...... hotter than a 2-peckered billygoat.    eek!     

D*mn, it was him, Weir or VJ for my first pick.    wink 

edited to add : - as I wrote this Kuchar birdied another hole to go to -6 for the day thru 11 holes. smash 

I have Kuchar on my team, but didn't play him. It's still early. He'll blow up before all is said and done.

Squeegiebo:

DGF:  What the heck happened to Verplank?  Looks like he was all over the place today!  bawling 

he frigg'in killed me today, Sweeg. angry

Now my low man is Clarke... not good. The problem for me is that Els, VJ, Harrington all went low in the same morning session that Verplank layed his egg.

I need Clarke to fire up one of those 10 inch cuban dog rockets & carve out a 65 this afternoon.

Doctor H-1:

Squeegiebo:

Looks like Tiger's making his charge to make the cut.

He's even through 17, even with a bogey at 18 he'll be playing through the weekend. Still some golf left for Tiger today...he started on 10, so he still has to play the front side.

Squeegiebo:

Down Goes Frazia:

good win Squeeg.    thumbs_u  I got my ass kicked.    thumbs_d

Sorry you got your ass kicked. :D

I, however, just took over 1st place in my league. head_ban I'm hoping Adam and Phil can keep it going for me for the Masters. cool_thu

I got 2nd. pick @ Augusta...... Tiger is gone. Who do 'ya like ? shrug

Can't believe I'm considering mantits... but I just may take him. thinking VJ, Els are obvious posh pix..... but I gotta feeling on Mick. Gotta make my choice tommorrow.

Gimme sum luvvvv, Squeeg. :cool:

Down Goes Frazia:

Squeegiebo:

Down Goes Frazia:

good win Squeeg.  thumbs_u      I got my ass kicked.  thumbs_d   

Sorry you got your ass kicked. :D

I, however, just took over 1st place in my league. head_ban I'm hoping Adam and Phil can keep it going for me for the Masters. cool_thu

I got 2nd. pick @ Augusta...... Tiger is gone. Who do 'ya like ? shrug

Can't believe I'm considering mantits... but I just may take him. thinking VJ, Els are obvious posh pix..... but I gotta feeling on Mick. Gotta make my choice tommorrow.

Gimme sum luvvvv, Squeeg. :cool:

Andy North mentioned Tiger (obviously), Kenny Perry, My Boy Adam, and My Boy Phil as his favorites. I too have a good feeling about Phil in this one. Although his putting let him down, he actually did show some good decision-making this past weekend - playing some smart shots instead of firing at the flag every time. That is what he has needed, IMO, to win a major.

My recommendations (leaving out Tiger):

(1) Mickelson

(2) Els

(3) Singh

(4) Harrington

(5) Scott

I'd stick the hated DL3 high on that list were it not for his back problems.

Down Goes Frazia:

Phillipe it is Squeeg. thumbs_u    I really like him the way he's play'in this year..... 6 top 10's or close to it ? shrug

And you can be sure I'm on yer pretty boy Adam    eek! ..... if he's there @ pick 9. smash 

Phil does indeed have 6 top-10s in 7 starts, including a win and two 3rd place finishes. Only finish outside the top 10 was his T24 at Doral. Phil has his A game on! head_ban

If my boy Adam is there for you with the 9th pick: big_shoc - the rest of the guys in your league would have to be loco to let him fall that far!

Originally posted by Squeegiebo:

If my boy Adam is there for you with the 9th pick: big_shoc - the rest of the guys in your league would have to be loco to let him fall that far!

yeah never gonna happen.... but 'ya never know. There's 6 pix to be had. thinking

Els, VJ, Weir, Love, Perry, Goosen...........(forgot Harrington)

then Scott @ 9. brow head_ban

We gotta great league so probably not gonna happen but we'll see. Our TPC was a photo finish. We go by earnings.... closest finish in 5 years. Check it.....noone had Scott.

Team A -1st.

Harrington -= $864,000

Love - $39,644.44

Daly - $14,560

Toms - missed cut

-------------------

$918,204.44

Team B - 2nd.

Perry - $416,000

Mickelson - $416,000

Els - $56,800

Jacobson - missed cut

-----------------

$888,800

... just 29K between the 2. eek! The funny thing is that if Lickliter doesn't make the charge to tie Mick & Perry for 3rd......... then team B wins. And how important was Davis Love grinding it out to earn what he did thinking .... it was also the difference between 1st. & 2nd. place.