dirtdickens

WR/WR to start the draft

Agreed, and I think this strategy is ideal after the top 5 backs are off the board. It all comes down to how you feel about that 2nd tier of RB's after Gore. Personally, I will be taking top flight WR's rather than taking a chance on a JCharles, Mathews, SGreene, etc. You can never say one strategy is the end all be all. If you do you are going to lose out on trends that vary from year to year. This year, IMO, that 2nd tier of RB's just has too many question marks to feel good about. I will be taking 2 WR's in my top 2 picks and take my chances on the 3rd and 4th tier RB's.

+1000

Picking from the 8 spot and starting out Wayne, White is better than my other options. Load up on Michael Bush, Hightower types and hope for the best.

The only RB I like when coming around int he second is DWill, but then you have to handcuff............

+1000

Picking from the 8 spot and starting out Wayne, White is better than my other options. Load up on Michael Bush, Hightower types and hope for the best.

The only RB I like when coming around int he second is DWill, but then you have to handcuff............

I took Marshall and White and then came back in the third with Stewart. Like how it turned out a lot.

Thats pretty inconsistent to be honest with you. Marshall is a stud, no doubt, but thats one heck of a passing schedule and you gotta get lucky for them to throw enough. I guess if anyone can make it work there are only a few WRs capable of getting by on skill alone-Fitz, AJ, Marshall, but thats a pretty tall order for a 1st. I like White in the second, I am looking at him there too. JStew as your #1RB will pay off when DWill goes down, but take a look at who the coach is.............in my opinion he doesnt play a lot unless he has to.

Thats pretty inconsistent to be honest with you. Marshall is a stud, no doubt, but thats one heck of a passing schedule and you gotta get lucky for them to throw enough. I guess if anyone can make it work there are only a few WRs capable of getting by on skill alone-Fitz, AJ, Marshall, but thats a pretty tall order for a 1st. I like White in the second, I am looking at him there too. JStew as your #1RB will pay off when DWill goes down, but take a look at who the coach is.............in my opinion he doesnt play a lot unless he has to.

Sure it was a little reach but on WRs alone not sure if it was. Only other guys to consider are Wayne and Fitzgerald. Wayne has a horrible passing schedule as well and his output blew near the end of the season. And Fitz has Leinart uncertainty plus Boldin gone. So I felt comfortable picking a guy who had Orton throwing the ball to him last year and was ultra productive.

Edited by Goopster24

Jstew will pay off when dwill goes down? Isn't Jstew just as if not more likely to go down? Anyways goign wr/wr is def more of a sure thing when u land either Andre or Moss..

get this frucking idiot outta here

get this frucking idiot outta here

I already let DMD know about this so he will hopefully take care of it soon.