[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What if global-warming fears are overblown?

Azazello1313

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perch, perch, perch. Get yer head outta yer arse and smell what the "scientific con-census" is cooking!

Why don't you read that article and explain to me how the theory they are discussing contradicts current climate change theory.

I'll be right here.

Why don't you read that article and explain to me how the theory they are discussing contradicts current climate change theory.

I'll be right here.

- Assuming complete accuracy, there is a blatant major slip up in the Op-Ed, a statement that actually lends strong support to man made GW.

- You're assuming WV read the op-ed by USA Today's admitted skeptic and weather man, isn't doing a routine swing off someone's peener without having a clue (something that fresh faced newbies recognize as a habit), and has an understanding of the Scientific Method let alone an appreciation of what makes a Scientific Consensus.

Apparently Mars is going through a "Global Warming" process right now as the caps are melting and the planet is warming up.....

strangely enough, this is happening the same time that our planet is warming up....

coincidence?

Apparently Mars is going through a "Global Warming" process right now as the caps are melting and the planet is warming up.....

strangely enough, this is happening the same time that our planet is warming up....

coincidence?

Do you have any idea of how much CO2 is generated by those Mars rovers???

lol

I'm concerned, if Mars can overheat, then whats next, Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, oh wait, that's not a planet anymore, and

God forbid Uranus overheats, not enough Prep H in the world to cover that one.

Holy cow, bettor give Gore some more money so he can fix this problem for us.