[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super prospect

SLAYER

In his first start of the year 3IP 4K's no hits or walks and has thrown 24 of 31 pitches for strikes. so far it seems all the hype was worthy.

Thanks for jinxing it. :wacko:

Thanks for jinxing it. :wacko:

I do my best to please, but you have Prado pitching and Chipper is a single and double away from the cycle in the 3rd so unless you guys can get another 3 or 4 runs it is a mute point.

I do my best to please, but you have Prado pitching and Chipper is a single and double away from the cycle in the 3rd so unless you guys can get another 3 or 4 runs it is a mute point.

Parra carries the "caution=flammable" tag but he can deal, at times.

Top of the order is up next inning, we'll see.

Moot.

And MIL now leads 3-2.

I do my best to please, but you have Prado pitching and Chipper is a single and double away from the cycle in the 3rd so unless you guys can get another 3 or 4 runs it is a moot point.

Parra carries the "caution=flammable" tag but he can deal, at times.

Highly flammable Chipper with 2 hr's 5RBI's think they might want to walk him next time.

ETA and yes the Braves might want to think about walking Braun next time also.

Edited by SLAYER

oh well the second and third times through the lineup and poof. Welcome to the Big Leagues Mr. Hanson.

Yeah, but the kid looked SICK through 3.

He's a rook, he's got the location and velocity. Braun and Chipper have made better pitchers than Hanson and Manny look like chumps.

Done after six with 6 ER off only 6 hits and a walk. If he can avoid the long bomb, he'll be excellent.

Oh he will be an ace, no doubt, has incredible stuff.