Sign in to follow this  
CaP'N GRuNGe

AZ Huddlers

Chime in here AZ locals if you'd be interested in trying to put together a local AZ BOTH (born of the Huddle) league. All details to be hammered out if we have enough interest. A live draft would be really cool.

worst case we already have enough for a UFL league :wacko:

I would be in---I will let YourGoinDown know and a few others.

I would be in---I will let YourGoinDown know and a few others.

:wacko:

I PM'd him as well.

What type of league are you looking to do and how many teams?

I'm open. Initially maybe a simple redraft, 10-12 teams hopefully? Small money league. I wouldn't mind looking at a dynasty but not sure the best idea for the initial year? Also never done IDP but I'd be willing to try if that's what the consensus wants.

I live in Chandler and have been using the Huddle for what - 4 or 5 years now? I usually chime in from time to time on this message board.

As for a local league, I think it would be pretty cool - especially with members of the Huddle! I'm down for whatever. Every year I am in 4 leagues all ranging from $25 to $125 entry fee's. All of them are yearly redraft leagues. Currently I'm unemployed and my wife and I just had our first child (a baby girl) so finances are currently a little tight. But - I could probably swing sometihng within those parameters.

I do have a buddy of mine who also uses the Huddle, but never comes to this message board. He commissions 2 of the leagues I'm in and is very honest with his leagues as well as competitive! If we would be looking for another person, I would be happy to invite him as well.

For what it's worth, I've never been in a dynasty (or keeper) league and don't completely understand how it works, however I've ALWAYS been interested in getting into one. I feel that this would be the PERFECT opportunity seeing how this would be a new league and we're all starting from scratch! I would like a team where I have somewhat of an idea of what my team is going to look like the following year. Also, I have never played in an IDP league and don't have much interest however wouldn't be opposed to it if it weren't too complicated.

So, for what it's worth, please count me in! I don't get on these message boards too often in the offseason unless I'm looking for some additional news that's not reported on ESPN or FoxSports.net.

Anyway, there's my 2 cents. If this does actually work out and we have enough people, please keep me in the loop via email at David.Hammitt@cox.net as I am interested and would like to get into one more league.

Thanks fellas, and it would be pretty cool to put a face to the screen names that I see posting topics/responses to topics here from time to time!

I'm open. Initially maybe a simple redraft, 10-12 teams hopefully? Small money league. I wouldn't mind looking at a dynasty but not sure the best idea for the initial year? Also never done IDP but I'd be willing to try if that's what the consensus wants.

I would be interested in a redraft or keeper league with 12 teams as long as the entry is $100 or less. Not really looking for a dynasty or IDP league however because of the time involved. Myself and Dbaxx live in Casa Grande so a quick drive to Phoenix for a live draft would be no problem.

Edited by Youre Going Down

I would be up for it.... I'm in Tucson, but would be up for a live draft. Never been in a Dynasty, and I was in 1 IDP years ago (I don't think it counts, it was the XFL :wacko:), but I wasn't that fond of it.

Would be up for a local if simple redraft, don't want to get into another dynasty or IDP. Right down the street from you in Chandler .

Edited to add...for me its gotta be live draft. That's the appeal to me for joining, as I don't have any live drafts any more after my moves. If it's an on-line draft count me out. Dont want to just add another league...too many already.

Edited by wolfden1

I'd be game for a redraft, don't have one currently and will not be returning to that Fanball mess of a local that I was in last year...even though their retarded rules caused me to win it :wacko:

Looks like we are going with a redraft, non-IDP league here. I don't know about everyone else, but my preference is a 12 team league, but 10 would work as well.

So far we have the following interested:

1) CaP'N GRuNGe

2) Robash

3) DBaxx

4) Youre Going Down

5) Shorttynaz

6) Shorty's special friend

7) JoJoTheWebToedBoy

8) wolfden1

Soup, where are you?

Rsxsundevil is an ASU student in case you couldnt figure that out...him and soup would make 10.

Looks like we are going with a redraft, non-IDP league here. I don't know about everyone else, but my preference is a 12 team league, but 10 would work as well.

So far we have the following interested:

1) CaP'N GRuNGe

2) Robash

3) DBaxx

4) Youre Going Down

5) Shorttynaz

7) JoJoTheWebToedBoy

8) wolfden1

9) wildcat2334

Soup, where are you?

updated

I would be down for a local league with you AZ Megan Foxbags

redraft is fine

:D

:middlefinger:

:wacko:

Rsxsundevil is an ASU student in case you couldnt figure that out...him and soup would make 10.

Better make sure he understands all of the rules :wacko:

With lots and lots of Pictures.....

lol, I wasn't gonna go their on the off chance he played offensive line for them.

Hot as Hell Fantasy Football League (HAHFFL) has a nice ring to it eh?

Hot as Hell Fantasy Football League (HAHFFL) has a nice ring to it eh?

I like where your goin with that---I would consider other names like Hotter Than F#@@ (HTF) Dry F#@$ing Heat (DFH),call me sily call me rude, but call me please it's HOT. Etc..

Being that is would be the first year of the league, it WOULD be nice to have a draft where we all get together the first year and put a face with the fake Huddler name. Casa Grande is smack dab in the middle of Phx & Tucson---my wifes family has THE BEST pizza/sports bar in town that makes a perfect setting to a draft---we've been drafting there for years and years. Food for thought.....I just like the idea of meeting some of you Huddlers the first year and figuring it out from there after.

Not really a "special friend" just a friend, but he isn't interested. Broke bastard is using money as an excuse. I told him to start socking away his change now and by the time the draft comes, he can pay his entry fee in pennies, nickels and dimes!! He dind't like the idea.