[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Death watch: Michael Jackson...

eposty

What a creepy day. I just put up the Jeff Goldblum quote for my signature this morning. Glad to see that he's ok.

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson in one day seems like enough. You can say what you want about Michael but the guy was a very talented person. Growing up as Michael Jackson obviously wasn't easy to do. He made a mess of his life.

Farrah Fawcett was an icon in my high school years. Michael Jackson's Thriller was big later. RIP Farrah and Michael.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. What do Michael Jackson and Wal-Mart have in common?

A. They both have boys underwear half off!

Bada BING!

Q. What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A. One of them walked on the moon, the other one has sex with little kids.

Q. What do Michael Jackson and Wal-Mart have in common?

A. They both have boys underwear half off!

Bada BING!

Q. What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A. One of them walked on the moon, the other one has sex with little kids.

Why did Michael Jackson like having sex with 25yr olds?

Cause there's 20 of them

Michael Jackson was no doubt an Icon in music. While his new music hasnt been relevant for a while any time you lose a legend in entertainment it is a big story and a big deal. In my opinion I do believe that he was guilty in regards to the accusations against him with those boys. That makes it very difficult for me to feel sorrow for this man because it is a dispicable crime. I recognize the loss and I wont celebrate his death but truthfully am not too broken up about it.

Reports that Michael Jackson was in hospital having a heart attack are wrong, he was in the children's ward having a stroke.

autopsy complete - died of food poisoning they found 11 yr old nuts in his stomach

Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?

A: There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.

Q: What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and

the other you carry your groceries in.

Jockeys at Belmont are going to wear black armbands out of respect for Michael Jackson who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

Edited by dmarc117

the thing i dont get is the public mourning of hollywood stars. if i dont know you personally, im not shedding any tears. :wacko:

Agreed... The people crying and such is unbelievable...

With the picture of people gathering in places and such (like Apollo theater, outside UCLA medical center), I told my wife that I never would do that for any celebrity unless I knew them personally...

Yeah his music and talent was top notch, but this is a little overboard...

the thing i dont get is the public mourning of hollywood stars. if i dont know you personally, im not shedding any tears. :wacko:

I don't get it either. But some people watch these stars so long that they feel connected to them. It's pathetic really.

Michael Jackson was no doubt an Icon in music. While his new music hasnt been relevant for a while any time you lose a legend in entertainment it is a big story and a big deal. In my opinion I do believe that he was guilty in regards to the accusations against him with those boys. That makes it very difficult for me to feel sorrow for this man because it is a dispicable crime. I recognize the loss and I wont celebrate his death but truthfully am not too broken up about it.

Exactly how I felt about it. I recognize his significance & appreciated his music as an artist, but none of that could get me past the person he was.