[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MMA tomorrow

Flip_Side

LMAO, Lesnar made 3 mil last night. You dont think he will pay Fedor 1 mil? Please do some research before posting. :wacko:

The UFC did not pay Brock Lesnar 3 million last night. The numbers that I saw was 300,000 plus knockout of the night bonus. You show me where Brock was paid that much from the UFC.

LMAO, Lesnar made 3 mil last night. You dont think he will pay Fedor 1 mil? Please do some research before posting. :wacko:

The UFC made 5.1 Mill of the gate. Do you really think Dana White who pays elite PPV draws 300,000-400,000 for big fights 3 million? Instead of posting cute emoticons, please show me where you pulled this number out of... Affliction, who pays way more to the big stars gave Andre Arlovski 1.5 mil, which I believe is the biggest ever.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Same link I put up before, you obviously didnt read before, or you wouldnt be this clueless about this now. Ill kindly walk away now, and let you tell everyone else how smart you are..... :wacko:

Check mate.

Same yahoo link. UFC 98 paid out just over 1,000,000 to all fighters. I have a feeling it's closer the the UFC paid out 3 million to all the fighters.

And, do you always have to be a cunt on the message boards? I did miss you though.

Nevada discloses all of the figher payouts to the public, so we'll know for sure soon enough. I have an extremely hard time believing he made 3 mil. Sherdog forums would have blown up twice by now if that was a fact.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Oh Really?

Same link I put up before, you obviously didnt read before, or you wouldnt be this clueless about this now. Ill kindly walk away now, and let you tell everyone else how smart you are..... :wacko:

Check mate.

LOL!!! +1

UFC 87 Lesnar with fight bonus was reported to have raked in 500,000. Which has his win bonus included. Tell me why a savy business man who has Lesnar under contract at a set price per fight would multiply his payout by six? I have read that Dana White and the gaming board have not released the numbers, so your yahoo link means next to zero right now. We'll see though.

Lesnar's an ass. I hope that White was seriously pissed. I've been concerned that the UFC would become more WWE-ish as it got popular. I hope that White puts the kibosh on it.

That being said, Lesnar learned a bit from his last fight with Mir. He didn't rush anything, and he delivered punches with purpose. Remeber all those nougies Lesnar hit Mir with the first time. (I'm not suggestsing that they didn't do some damages, but he could have wound up a little bit and done more damage.)

I'd like somebody to test Lesnar's chin.

Me & my friends got to 'Fox & Hounds' in Philly right as the bell rang for the Hendo-Bisping fight.....perfect timing. The bar was packed and the atmosphere was great. I absolutely loved seeing Hendo knock out Bisping, and so did the entire bar crowd. GSP showed how unstoppable his takedowns are. The fact that he had little to zero wrestling skills when he started, and the fact that he might be the best wrestler in MMA now lets you know how great of an athlete this guy is. I was also impressed with the heart and strength that Thiago showed. There was no quit in him, but, he simply couldn't stop the takedowns. As for the Lesnar fight, it is a damn shame that he had to ruin his great performance by acting like a complete ass after it was over. I hope Dana White puts a quit stop to that garbage.

The UFC did not pay Brock Lesnar 3 million last night. The numbers that I saw was 300,000 plus knockout of the night bonus. You show me where Brock was paid that much from the UFC.

naw man Lesnar and GSP are on the back end with a % or PPV buys - total comp for Brock is about 3 mil with ppv and sponsor loot

Lesnar was going to be a big draw, had some leverage and it looks like he negotiated a nice contract.

Estimates were 1.3 million ppv buys which is A TON of dough

naw man Lesnar and GSP are on the back end with a % or PPV buys - total comp for Brock is about 3 mil with ppv and sponsor loot

Lesnar was going to be a big draw, had some leverage and it looks like he negotiated a nice contract.

Estimates were 1.3 million ppv buys which is A TON of dough

We were not talking about sponserships from jack links or Death Throne, we were talking what Dana and the Hunt's pay him per fight.

The total base fighter payroll for the blockbuster pay-per-view (PPV) event, which attracted an unofficial crowd of nearly 11,000 attendees and the second-highest gate in UFC history with $5.1 million, was $1,790,000.

We were not talking about sponserships from jack links or Death Throne, we were talking what Dana and the Hunt's pay him per fight.

The total base fighter payroll for the blockbuster pay-per-view (PPV) event, which attracted an unofficial crowd of nearly 11,000 attendees and the second-highest gate in UFC history with $5.1 million, was $1,790,000.

dude - really don't care that much and I don't want to get in between some pissing match between you and private ryan

do you not consider Brocks PPV% on the backend compensation for the fight?

dude - really don't care that much and I don't want to get in between some pissing match between you and private ryan

do you not consider Brocks PPV% on the backend compensation for the fight?

Where did you get he gets a percentage of PPV buys? Have you read or heard Tito talk about why and when his problems with Dana arose? It had to do with not getting a cut of the PPV buys.

more on UFC 100 salaries

Where did you get he gets a percentage of PPV buys? Have you read or heard Tito talk about why and when his problems with Dana arose? It had to do with not getting a cut of the PPV buys.

more on UFC 100 salaries

UFC 100 Payouts

UFC 100, the UFC's heavily promoted and long-awaited milestone event, drew a soldout crowd estimated at 11,000 and – assuming the preliminary figures hold up – the second-largest gate in UFC history with $5.1 million in ticket sales.

A few disclaimers regarding the salaries can be found below. However, it's also worth noting that fighters such as Lesnar and St. Pierre also earn a portion of the pay-per-view revenue. In fact, Lesnar reportedly will make approximately $3 million from the fight even before the majority of his sponsorship money is tallied.

carry on