[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben in trouble

alchico

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people hold themselves to a moral contract without actually signing one. Not that I'd expect you to understand that... :wacko:

Ok just checking because Congress doesn't sign one either, so why should sports players be held higher?

Ok just checking because Congress doesn't sign one either, so why should sports players be held higher?

The question is whether something was done that broke the law, not whether it is moral.

Oh, and way to try and turn this into a political thread, turdboy.

The question is whether something was done that broke the law, not whether it is moral.

Oh, and way to try and turn this into a political thread, turdboy.

Not trying to make it political just because I used one example. And the question was answered right? But for alot of people it's about the law and morality. But no one should be looking to people in the public eye for a role model. That should be a relative, a friend, or the god of your religion.

From this link: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...-with-accuser/1

1) Big Ben says that they had consensual sexual contact

2) The woman has a bump on her head which Ben says was caused when she slipped and fell after they had the contact

#2 is probably going to be bad news for Big Ben

(and (3) why don't WW and DMD have "thehuddle' trademarked?)

in case you missed it there are enough political threads in the tailgate...keep it out of here, seriously

in case you missed it there are enough political threads in the tailgate...keep it out of here, seriously

Amen. This is the only forum we have left :wacko:

I wonder how nervous the Owner of the nightclub is, he did let a 20 year old into his club that was allowed in a private area of the bar and she was sexually assaulted (allegedly)...not sure, but there might be some negligence on Capital City's behalf.

I wonder how pissed the Owner of the nightclub is, one of his bouncers did let a 20 year old into his club that was allowed in a private area of the bar and she was sexually assaulted (allegedly)...not sure, but there might be some negligence on Capital City's behalf.

Fixed

And I'd be willing to bet she had a fake ID which may get the bar off the hook...

I wonder how nervous the Owner of the nightclub is, he did let a 20 year old into his club that was allowed in a private area of the bar and she was sexually assaulted (allegedly)...not sure, but there might be some negligence on Capital City's behalf.

not sure about the laws in GA but some states(maybe just locales within a state) allow for minors in "clubs" but aren't allowed to purchase alcohol...usually a wrist band was given to the over or under 21 to designate who was who...but I wouldn't be shocked if that isn't the case here