[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A sunny day

SLAYER

Feasting on the weak will eventually get exposed. Outright bitch slappings by the Saux all year and coming up short against the Angels dictates more to me then compiling wins over the lesser teams.

Feasting on the weak will eventually get exposed. Outright bitch slappings by the Saux all year and coming up short against the Angels dictates more to me then compiling wins over the lesser teams.

yea it's a shame they determine division leaders by overall record and not H2H against certain teams.

yea it's a shame they determine division leaders by overall record and not H2H against certain teams.

I dont have a horse in the race but would be concerned about not being able to beat a good team. It is a bloated first place

meh, only one team each year can be the first to 50 wins. Oh, and 60. :wacko:

True but it's a shame that your RP will have no arms left by the time the playoffs come around.

I'm going to the Yankees game tonight. I'm in New Jersey for work, and got offered a ticket by some co-workers. I'm looking forward to it, and it might be the only time I ever root for the Yankees. :wacko:

I'm going to the Yankees game tonight. I'm in New Jersey for work, and got offered a ticket by some co-workers. I'm looking forward to it, and it might be the only time I ever root for the Yankees. :D

In town and dont look me up ? :wacko:

In town and dont look me up ? :D

I asked you once before if you were close to Hackettstown, and I thought you told me 'No' ? :wacko:

The Yankees opportunity just came to me late last night, and I'll be going straight from work to the game.

I am in Hackettstown, NJ often, so, if that is close, there will be many opportunities to get together for a :D or 10

Edited by Menudo

I asked you once before if you were close to Hackettstown, and I thought you told me 'No' ? :wacko:

The Yankees opportunity just came to me late last night, and I'll be going straight from work to the game.

I am in Hackettstown, NJ often, so, if that is close, there will be many opportunities to get together for a :D or 10

Im not close to hacketstown. Im fairly close to the stadium though. If you are ever in again we can meet in manhattan for a few . The stadium is a subway ride away from me . :D enjoy the game

He only lives a little over an hour from me and we have never hooked up yet either, even when I drove right by his exit a few times every summer

He always came off as a snobby type of dousch bag

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Sox/Yankees last night. Had a great time watching that game with my brother. Beckett and A.J were awesome. Arod needed that kind of hit for his psyche. That was great baseball.

Classic Sox/Yankees last night. Had a great time watching that game with my brother. Beckett and A.J were awesome. Arod needed that kind of hit for his psyche. That was great baseball.

Even though the end was a severe kick in the nuts, I do agree, that was the best game I have seen all season. I'm not ready to call this a repeat of 2006 but the Sox offense is in bad shape right now. Francona has to make changes. First and foremost, Tek needs to be on the bench. Martinez should be behind the plate as much as possible. Move Youk back to 1st, Lowell to 3rd.

Lester should be able to win Sunday so I'll just cross my fingers and hope Buchholz can relive Sept. 1, 2007. If he was pitching for the Yankees last night a no hitter would have been a lock.

I didnt know yankee country went all the way to the swamps in NOLA. Cause here in the south, being called a Yankee is fighting words.

being a Yankee is being a fan of the NY Yankees whereas a yankee are them fool azz people from the north. so being called a Yankee is acceptable whereas being called a yankee is true fighting words.