[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minn - Denver result

Ursa Majoris

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that goes for your classless $hithead fans, too.

After the horn, Sprewell started jawing face-to-face with Nuggets guard Jon Barry before strutting off the court. He and his teammates were showered with beer and debris thrown from the stands.

Wankers.

Ursa Majoris:

After the horn, Sprewell started jawing face-to-face with Nuggets guard Jon Barry before strutting off the court. He and his teammates were showered with beer and debris thrown from the stands.

Wankers. lol two words, dipmanure...latrel sprewell. the most classless clown in sports. congrats on adding such a stellar character to your team and community. the way that little bitch was acting after the game, he's lucky the only thing he got hit with were a couple empty beer cups.

it's pretty funny to see a number 1 seed have to work up all this childish venom to play an 8 seed. kicking guys in the nuts while the refs aren't looking, taunting the opposing bench, throwing balls at the fans. yeah, the epitome of class.

the wolves will probably get by the nuggets, but they will be exposed as cheap frauds in the second round. i can't wait to see it.

Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

Wankers.
lol two words, dipmanure...latrel sprewell. the most classless clown in sports. congrats on adding such a stellar character to your team and community. the way that little bitch was acting after the game, he's lucky the only thing he got hit with were a couple empty beer cups.

it's pretty funny to see a number 1 seed have to work up all this childish venom to play an 8 seed. kicking guys in the nuts while the refs aren't looking, taunting the opposing bench, throwing balls at the fans. yeah, the epitome of class.

the wolves will probably get by the nuggets, but they will be exposed as cheap frauds in the second round. i can't wait to see it.

Ah, you finally noticed it. 'Bout time. lol

John Barry - "KG is just an ordinary player, nothing special".

Carmelo Anthony - "We were hoping to play the Wolves, they're the easiest".

Marcus Camby with a string of fouls.

KG shoved into the camera row with intent to injure.

Anonymous Denver fan: "Wait till we get to the Target Center, we'll show 'em" (or words to that effect). Bring it on, sunshine, we'll kick your f'n head in.

Good job you've got Boykins and Leonard who at least have some class, maybe they can spread it round the others.

Ursa Majoris:

Good job you've got Boykins and Leonard who at least have some class, maybe they can spread it round the others.

:D that's two more than you've got.

when the nuggets won, i don't remember anybody jumping up on the scorer's table to gloat like sam cassel did. i don't remember anybody running over to the other team's bench after the game to get up in their face and spew a foulmouthed tirade, like your new franchise poster boy sprewell. meanwhile, your presumptive league MVP is taking groinal cheap shots at the other team's backup center.

LegFuJohnson:

I think the NBA fans should thank both teams for actually giving them ANYTHING to watch in this godforsaken 1st round.

Is this the worst round of playoffs in the history of sports?

Dead right. Endless too.

Azazello1313:

Ursa Majoris:

:D that's two more than you've got.

when the nuggets won, i don't remember anybody jumping up on the scorer's table to gloat like sam cassel did. i don't remember anybody running over to the other team's bench after the game to get up in their face and spew a foulmouthed tirade, like your new franchise poster boy sprewell. meanwhile, your presumptive league MVP is taking groinal cheap shots at the other team's backup center.

You are the most negative MF I have ever read. No wonder you like Dubya so much. You are the dipchit pr... :rolleyes:

borge007:

You are the most negative MF I have ever read. No wonder you like Dubya so much. You are the dipchit pr... :D 

who started this thread? with:

"Completely classless shower of $hit"

"bigmouthed yappers"

"classless $hithead fans"

"Wankers"

then of course you, as presumably another blathering MN twit, pile on.

and you're going to point at ME for setting a negative tone? you've got to be kidding me. do us both a favor and rub some bag balm on your twat, sally. :rolleyes:

Azazello1313:

borge007:

You are the most negative MF I have ever read. No wonder you like Dubya so much. You are the dipchit pr...    :D

who started this thread? with:

"Completely classless shower of $hit"

"bigmouthed yappers"

"classless $hithead fans"

"Wankers"

then of course you, as presumably another blathering MN twit, pile on.

and you're going to point at ME for setting a negative tone? you've got to be kidding me. do us both a favor and rub some bag balm on your twat, sally. :rolleyes:

Thank you :cool:

The T-Pups thought they would have it easy. What a bunch of pathetic crybabies. It's obvious the pups are an over rated bunch. You'll make it past the Nugs this year but it's second round and out for you losers. Just be glad the young Nugs don't get no respect from the refs or the series would be deadlocked at 2-2.

MrEdway:

The T-Pups thought they would have it easy. What a bunch of pathetic crybabies. It's obvious the pups are an over rated bunch. You'll make it past the Nugs this year but it's second round and out for you losers. Just be glad the young Nugs don't get no respect from the refs or the series would be deadlocked at 2-2.

:D

MrEdway:

Gotta earn respect, it doesn't come free. We only have six players and still beat you.

Denver, full of class

And while choosing caution with his knee injury, Anthony threw caution to the wind when discussing the series.

"Friday will be the big game for us," he said. "They might have to bring a lot of security to that game. There'll be some punches thrown."

Yeah, right, make sure your medical insurance is all paid up, little boy. lol

Elson and Wolves star Kevin Garnett were involved in a dustup early in Tuesday's game during which the two traded blows, with Elson taking the first jab, to Garnett's hip. Garnett countered with one to Elson's groin.

"It's a cheap shot by a low-class player," Elson said. "We were right there, the referee saw it. He didn't do anything. . . . There's no respect for Nuggets players at all. No respect for me at all. We're going to retaliate."

Who started it, Elson? Expect him to just take it?

Said Anthony: "I'm not going to go out there and be a hero and play on a bad knee. This is my first year in the NBA. I don't need no setbacks."

It's all about the team. Well, actually no, it's all about Carmelo.

"I shot bad," he said. "I take credit for myself for shooting the way I shot. . . . All the great players have bad shooting nights. It just so happened that I had one in the playoffs."

Somebody's been telling this poseur he's a great player? lol

Said Barry: "They came out in Game 4 and they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. I don't give them any credit for anything that happened in that game."

How about beating you with only six men?

ursulu, see if you can't get victor borge to bring over some of her bag balm bawling

how about garnett telling everybody to bring riot gear to the game? and f'n punching guys in the jewels...and this guy is supposed to be the shining star of the league? right now he's reminding everyone why he came straight to the NBA from high school...because he was too f'ing stupid to meet the NCAA academic requirements.

who wants to put somethin on the line on the min/sac series? thinking

Azazello1313:

BillyBalata:

Has anyone actually seen this supposed punch the jewels? I haven't...

yeah, they had it on espn last night. it wasn't any kind of heave-ho nadblast or anything, more of a love tap. hmm, KG, a love tap to the nads.. thinking Az- I'm sure you know about love taps to the nads.. :D