[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC 101

Furd

I like Penn and Griffin

I'd like to see Sadollah win.

I don't really care about this rest.

I'll take Penn & Silva to win, but, I love watching Forrest Griffin fight. That dude never quits. Should be great.

I'm pumped to watch Johnny Hendricks fight. I followed his wrestling career, and think it's really cool that he moving up the UFC ladder so quickly. I'll take him to upset Sadollah.

I'll also go with Grove over Almedia and Neer over Pelligrino .

I cannot wait for this card - such a great matchup.........my all time favorite fighter Spider Silva vs another cool dude in Griffin - I think Griffin gives him a helluva battle and with his size advantage poses some problems but in the end Silva catches him or wins via decision

Florian is much improved but BJ is an animal at this weight and dummies KFLO - you guys see BJ is training with Marv Marinovich? :wacko: had no idea he was still around

Hendricks/Amir should be a solid fight to - Amir has been off for a while so it should be interesting to see what Team Couture and the drop in class has done for him

I like Almeida over Grove - I still think Almeida beat Cote last year and I think he will sub Kendall

you guys see BJ is training with Marv Marinovich? :wacko: had no idea he was still around

He also has Yves Edwards to get the look of a lefthanded Muay Thai guy, along with Nick and Nate Diaz... After Affliction fell apart another one of his friends stopped by... Some guy named Fedor... He's got a video of his camp up on bjpenn.com

Penn wins via whatever he wants/Murder.

Signed,

A BJ Penn nuthugger.

Dont sleep on Florian :wacko:

Florian is great, but to me, his strengths don't do well against Penn. Florian will have to get through BJ Penn's jabs in order to utilize his elbows. Florians ground game is 100% nullified by Penn's Jits. The only way to nullify Penns ground game is to be one of the best p4pers in the world and outweigh BJ by 20+ pounds. In MMA anything can happen, but I just don't see Kenflo having it in him to beat BJ. I also think Florian is trying too hard to put down Penn or get inside his head. I don't think Florian lasts three rounds.

It'll be hard for Griffin to come back from that embarrassment.

I was yet again sickened by Griffin's actions. It's one thing to get beat, but be a gracious loser. Give the other guy his due, don't just run out of the cage straight back to the dressing room. He did this against Jardine, Evans and now Silva

He cried when he lost to Tito, Jardine, Evans and now Silva. For all the talk about him being tough as a junk yard dog, he sure is soft for a fighter. I still don't know how he put up the performance that he did against Rampage a year ago.

As far as the Penn/Kenflo fight, Kenny's gameplan was horrendous. His gameplan to do what GSP did is flawed in the sense that he is not as big, strong or gifted as GSP. There are handful of guys in the world that can do what GSP did to Penn, and Flo isn't on that list. Penn did pretty much what I'd thought he'd do, although it was very nice to see him pace himself and stay fresh the entire fight.

I think Sanchez has a lot more to offer than Florian, and it will be very interesting to see Diego go for broke in the first round against Penn. I honestly don't think the next 155 champion after BJ is in the UFC at this point though.

But at least for tonight I can celebrate a BJ Penn victory!

:wacko: was Griffen drunk....that was to easy

Forrest is was slow, and was as usual, sloppy with his standup. The guy that beats Anderson Silva in the standup will be someone who is a lot more smoother, and is quick. What Anderson Silva did last night was similar to what Machida has been doing to folks. Toying with them. It's like watching freaking Bruce Lee movies.

I'll take Penn & Silva to win, but, I love watching Forrest Griffin fight. That dude never quits. Should be great.

I'm pumped to watch Johnny Hendricks fight. I followed his wrestling career, and think it's really cool that he moving up the UFC ladder so quickly. I'll take him to upset Sadollah.

I'll also go with Grove over Almedia and Neer over Pelligrino .

Damn, I missed last night's fight, as we had a family function and I was tired and sleeping by 10PM.

I saw that Hendricks had a TKO in like 20 seconds. :D Can someone give me a description. It is so awesome to see MMA become a solid outlet for these NCAA Championship caliber wrestlers. Hendricks was an absolute beast in college, so, his early success isn't too surprising. I'm disappointed that I missed it. :wacko:

Damn, I missed last night's fight, as we had a family function and I was tired and sleeping by 10PM.

I saw that Hendricks had a TKO in like 20 seconds. :D Can someone give me a description. It is so awesome to see MMA become a solid outlet for these NCAA Championship caliber wrestlers. Hendricks was an absolute beast in college, so, his early success isn't too surprising. I'm disappointed that I missed it. :wacko:

I feel bad for both Hendricks and Sadollah. Hendricks knocked him down to one knee, had him against the cage and landed a few glancing blows. Sadollah got both his feet planted to stand up, and the ref jumped in and stopped it. Terrible. Everyone agreed it was early, but its a win. Dana White said it was early, but Henricks was dominant, no rematch needed.

I feel bad for both Hendricks and Sadollah. Hendricks knocked him down to one knee, had him against the cage and landed a few glancing blows. Sadollah got both his feet planted to stand up, and the ref jumped in and stopped it. Terrible. Everyone agreed it was early, but its a win. Dana White said it was early, but Henricks was dominant, no rematch needed.

I disagree with the last part. I think we do need a rematch. Hendricks did what he was supposed to do, which is fight until the ref pulls you off of the other guy, but Amir had the fight stopped too soon. Sadollah is a ground fighter who always takes lumps before he can work his game. I don't think he would win a rematch, but still think he deserves it.

Oh, and Dan Margliotta, the ref that screwed this fight up has been in many questionable stoppages.

but Henricks was dominant, no rematch needed.

How can anyone be dominant in 12 seconds?

Hendricks landed a solid punch, but when Sadollah was on the ground on all fours, Hendricks flailed wildly, landing a couple of glancing blows on Sadollah's shoulders. It looked like amateur hour.

How can anyone be dominant in 12 seconds?

Hendricks landed a solid punch, but when Sadollah was on the ground on all fours, Hendricks flailed wildly, landing a couple of glancing blows on Sadollah's shoulders. It looked like amateur hour.

Agreed.

The Forrest/Silva fight was a joke. On one hand, I really like Forrest but don't like the couple of hissy fits he has thrown after losing. On the other hand, I don't like the arrogance that Silva is showing during a fight he is winning, rope a dopin', dodgin', etc. Show some class out there dude. I mean, really, when he acted like he was gonna help Forrest up from the ground...puhleeze. Yes, he is a bad ass, but he doesn't have to be an El Guapo.

I really didn't see BJ Penn losing either, they guy is like Silva but down at 155...he's cleaned out the 155 pound class. Well, now that Diego is in there, one more guy to polish off.