[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Huddle problem

Randall

An "invalid request" is likely due to a linking error. Please tell me what page you are on and what link or dropdown menu you are using and I can troubleshoot. Thanks.

Ok this is what I have created so far.

1 IDP scoring

1 non-IDP scoring

When I have the non-IDP scoring as my deafult I got "invalid request" when I try to get to IDP Cheat sheet. When I select my IDP scoring as default I can get into the IDP cheat sheet. The only problem is I can only see the IDP portion, and I can the offensive rankings as I get the same "invalid request" error.

So it seems like I can get either IDP or offensive rankings without changing my default.

I hope this helps some

ETA: No matter what I try on my IDP team I can't see the offensive rankings for that team.

ETA#2: I separated my Offsensive scroing from my IDP scoring and it now works. I just have to Select my IDP league as my default and have 2 entries for that team.

Edited by T_bone65

Okay, design wise the offensive and IDP cheat sheets are still seperate. I do now see some navigation issues going between the two so I'll look into improving that.

As for the "invalid request" I can't seem to duplicate it. Can you provide me with the URL in your address bar from the page you are on when you get it, and exactly what are you clicking from that page when you get it. Thanks.

Okay, design wise the offensive and IDP cheat sheets are still seperate. I do now see some navigation issues going between the two so I'll look into improving that.

As for the "invalid request" I can't seem to duplicate it. Can you provide me with the URL in your address bar from the page you are on when you get it, and exactly what are you clicking from that page when you get it. Thanks.

I go into MYhuddle and then select cheat sheets on the right hand side. then I click on performance scoring (the top option) Which takes me here and then when I select my IDP team I get "invalid request" This is my IDP team

All of this when I have my IDP team selected as deafult.

If I select 1 of my other non-IDP teams I get the invaild request when selecting the IDP cheat sheet

Randall and t-bone - Thanks, I'll dig into this. I think it may be related to the fact that you both gave your scoring system the same name (one in caps and one not).

UPDATE: Yep, it's the duplicate name. I've got our developer working on it. I'll post here when he has the issue resolved.

The duplicate league name issue has been fixed.

Randall - Not sure I follow on the preset MFL league since they don't have a default league scoring like Yahoo free leagues, ESPN and the like.

The duplicate league name issue has been fixed.

Randall - Not sure I follow on the preset MFL league since they don't have a default league scoring like Yahoo free leagues, ESPN and the like.

Just as an FYI, when I have my IDP selected as default I can get both IDP and Offensive for both of my leagues :wacko: But, when I have my non-IDP league selected as default I still get the error message when trying to go to IDP. Not a big deal but just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for all of your help :D

Edited by T_bone65

t-bone - It makes sense that the system wouldn't like you trying to display an IDP cheat sheet using a non-IDP scoring system since there's no IDP scoring to base it on. But you shouldn't be able to even get to the IDP cheat sheet in that case. How are you trying to access the IDP sheet from a non-IDP scoring system? What page are you on and what link or drop-down menu selection are you clicking on?

t-bone - It makes sense that the system wouldn't like you trying to display an IDP cheat sheet using a non-IDP scoring system since there's no IDP scoring to base it on. But you shouldn't be able to even get to the IDP cheat sheet in that case. How are you trying to access the IDP sheet from a non-IDP scoring system? What page are you on and what link or drop-down menu selection are you clicking on?

I agree that it wouldn't make sense, so I will just leave my IDP team as my default since I can't get to my other non-idp offensive scoring from there. Everything I am doing I go to cheat sheets from within myhuddle.

It's all good and thanks again.

Randall - I've logged in as you and can see both leagues (mshb and fake) with no errors. I think you may be expecting the IDP positions to display with the offensive positions. They won't. The two cheat sheets are still seperate. When you are using a scoring system with IDP you'll now see a link on the offensive cheat sheet next to the 4 drop-down menus that will take you to the IDP cheat sheet.

Randall - I've logged in as you and can see both leagues (mshb and fake) with no errors. I think you may be expecting the IDP positions to display with the offensive positions. They won't. The two cheat sheets are still seperate. When you are using a scoring system with IDP you'll now see a link on the offensive cheat sheet next to the 4 drop-down menus that will take you to the IDP cheat sheet.

Yeah you're right. The team defenses being shown threw me off. Thanks

• WJW locked this topic