[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Mauer Joins Good Company

Outshined

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking good early for the ChiSox... Danks walks in a run in the first, then gives up two more in the second. That might be all that Verlander needs. Through two innings, Danks has walked three, and given up 3 earned on four hits total.

Looks like the Twins are definitely going to need a W today... Is the game going to be televised anywhere nationally? The Tigers are on the MLB Network... I'm sure they'll have updates periodically on the Twins as well, but I'm wondering if I can catch the entire game somewhere. I have DirecTV, but obviously don't live in the Twin Cities area. :wacko:

Not looking good early for the ChiSox... Danks walks in a run in the first, then gives up two more in the second. That might be all that Verlander needs. Through two innings, Danks has walked three, and given up 3 earned on four hits total.

Looks like the Twins are definitely going to need a W today... Is the game going to be televised anywhere nationally? The Tigers are on the MLB Network... I'm sure they'll have updates periodically on the Twins as well, but I'm wondering if I can catch the entire game somewhere. I have DirecTV, but obviously don't live in the Twin Cities area. :wacko:

213 on directv

Yes he did... and so did Young. Back-to-back. :D

4-0 :wacko:

Edit: Cuddyer grounded out in between the two HR's... not BTB. With the gamecast thing being slow, they seemed like back-to-back.

Edited by Gopher

Tigers sending a rookie out in their biggest game of the year on the road. Yikes.

That was more my point about starting Verlander, the Tigers best weapon against the Twins, on Sunday instead of saving him. I didn't realize it was his normal day though, I thought I read somewhere that he was starting on short rest, my bad lol. I must have gotten Pavano news all mixed in lol.

Zero chance at tickets, only thing left was obstructed view. I wonder if the scalpers will have anything. Anyone notice if they had much at today's game?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/search/?...bbreviation=sss

They are asking more than what I would pay for. It looks like a lot of them are going for 4X the face value.

Edited by Outshined

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/search/?...bbreviation=sss

They are asking more than what I would pay for. It looks like a lot of them are going for 4X the face value.

Sheesh, talk about inflated prices! They're saying a select number will go on sale this afternoon for the season ticket holders that don't pick up the option, but I'm not sure exactly what time.