[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to use "MyHuddle"

Gopher

Right after I type in the league name (I've tried a few variations in case it's a duplicate) and clicking "Create", I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/sites/thehuddle.com/htdocs/includes/CCS/class.CCS.php on line 84
:wacko:

The "fatal" part is the part that I'm most concerned about... hopefully, I didn't mess anything up too seriously. Anyway, I tried deleting a saved league, thinking I might have been at the maximum, tried different names, etc. Still keep getting the same message. I apologize in advance if this issue has been addressed already... I searched briefly through this forum, and didn't see anything addressing this specific issue.

How can I get past this and create another league on MyHuddle? :D

It's nothing you did. It's a coding fix we installed earlier today that seems to be causing the problem. We are working on it and hope to have it resolved soon.

The myHuddle new league creation error has been fixed and the page is working properly now. Sorry for the down time and good luck in your drafts.