[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 List

matt770

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who f'n cares? :wacko:

I only dated one woman who had fake ones and she was an insecure and superficial ditz. Not saying all are like that, but that was my experience. I think it says a lot about a person who needs to take extreme measures to alter their appearance, same with bodybuilders who ingest all kinds of poison to achieve an unnaturally pumped physique.

Also the scars were like a neon sign, a constant reminder, and they, let's say did not behave like an authentic pair. And when she said she went from a small B to a bigger C, I thought to myself that those little B's were probably really cute and more in proportion with her body.

ok edited for the ladies:

-Viggo Mortensen

-Keith Urban

-Lenny Krawietz

-David Beckham

-tied for 5th Hugh Jackman & Jude Law even though he's a a-hole

honorable mention, Brad Pitt, of course

What's with all the foreigners?? American men just don't cut it huh? :wacko:

Damn I wish I could pull off an accent! Just about every woman I talk to digs the accent. Not AS high on ranking criteria for men. :D

lol!

RR, please list just for posterity's sake :wacko:

Just for you sweetheart!

#1 Natalie Wood

#2 Barbara Eden

#3 Lee Remick

#4 Sophia Loren

#5 Myrna Loy

1) Monica Bellucci

2) Angela Bassett

3) Michelle Yeoh

4) Carla Gugino

5) Irene Bedard

I was mulling her. Very hot woman. I'd give her her groove back . For 38 seconds

Amanda Tapping (Early-mid Stargate years, not the longer haired version)

Mary Louise Parker (She's just...sexy...mmmmm)

Michelle Trachtenberg (Something about those eyes)

Jessica Alba (<stares and smiles>)

Megan Fox (I'm sure the maintenance would be a bitch, but the ride would be fun)

Edited by cdrudge

What did she look like back then? Please tell me she was a freak.

She was attractive, peppy, a cheerleader, National Honor Society, yearbook staff. She grew up out in the country near a small farm town about 1.5 hours from Cleveland. Not a very freaky social life for her (or anybody else from our area).

About 5-10 years ago she did a fundraiser for her old baton twirling club. For $10 you got a raffle ticket for a limo ride and dinner with her at Damon's. I didn't win.

Then about 2 years ago (1987, her 20th year HS reunion) she was the grand marshall & rode in the parade for our local festival. She looks great in person.

Why?

Other than looking big, they don't feel right, I can almost always feel the edge of the implant, and when a woman lays on her back gravity is suppposed to work its magic. Surgical scars aren't that attractive to me, especially around the nipple and it's even worse if the nipple is out of proportion to the rest of the breast and or misplaced.

Besides, there are some women that are totally hot with smaller breasts. I personaly like them in all shapes and sizes so making them bigger to just say "hey! look at me!" isn't that big of a turn on.