[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Invalid User Name

Xhaos

I am unable to log in. I was using the huddle just fine and suddenly I was no longer logged in.

When I tried to log in it said invalid user name. So I checked my password/user name with the lost password function.

It sent me the same user name and password I was trying.

Is there a problem with thehuddle, or is it just me?

I am unable to log in. I was using the huddle just fine and suddenly I was no longer logged in.

When I tried to log in it said invalid user name. So I checked my password/user name with the lost password function.

It sent me the same user name and password I was trying.

Is there a problem with thehuddle, or is it just me?

same here. Is there a problem. have 3 drafts going on it would be nice to access the draft section. able to get to forums(obviously) without a prob.

If you have login issues with the premiun site please email support@thehuddle.com with the problem and the login values you are using so they can research your problem and fix it.

First be sure you are using the proper letter case when entering your login values. And you should try deleting your browser's temporary files and/or cookies, then restarting your browser. That typically fixes most login issues.

If you have login issues with the premiun site please email support@thehuddle.com with the problem and the login values you are using so they can research your problem and fix it.

First be sure you are using the proper letter case when entering your login values. And you should try deleting your browser's temporary files and/or cookies, then restarting your browser. That typically fixes most login issues.

Deleting my browsers temporary files and cookies etc etc worked, but I am not to keen on having to delete all of my saved info everytime I want to log into the Huddle.

This is total BS. when you have this many people having problems logging in for the info we piad for there is a fluck up somewhere in the system.

Really really unhappy at the moment with the huddle I have 3 drafts in progress and can't use the info, customer support can't help( just be patient we are trying to fix the problem) after asking her to repeat everything 2-3 x because I couldn't understand her broken english.

Edited by SLAYER

Okay, let's try this again...

If you have login issues with the premium site please email support@thehuddle.com with the problem and the login values you are using so they can research your problem and fix it.

First be sure you are using the proper letter case when entering your login values. And you should try deleting your browser's temporary files, then restarting your browser. That typically fixes most login issues.

Everyone that emailed us today with login issues had their problem quickly resolved. About half were not using the proper capital letters in either their username or password, and the rest gained access after deleting their browser's temporary files.

Everyone that emailed us today with login issues had their problem quickly resolved. About half were not using the proper capital letters in either their username or password, and the rest gained access after deleting their browser's temporary files.

well that's nice, it has been three days now and I still cannot log on and I have done everything they have asked and still nada.

I checked my email account at hotmail this morning and there was a message from Lyris ListManager (lyris-noreply@thehuddle.sparklist.com) that said I am unsubscribed from 'huddle_free'. Is this a huddle related site (I'm assuming it is)? I never requested to be "unsubscribed" from anything. I would dearly love to be able to use my premium membership. I am still unable to log in.

I checked my email account at hotmail this morning and there was a message from Lyris ListManager (lyris-noreply@thehuddle.sparklist.com) that said I am unsubscribed from 'huddle_free'. Is this a huddle related site (I'm assuming it is)? I never requested to be "unsubscribed" from anything. I would dearly love to be able to use my premium membership. I am still unable to log in.

That has nothing to do with your membership. That's our free email list that we were doing some maintenance on last night. We had to remove and add back a large group of email addresses on the list to fix a delivery issue.

And you should try deleting your browser's temporary files and/or cookies, then restarting your browser. That typically fixes most login issues.

This worked for me. Those who have IE ver 8 should make sure to unclick "Preserve Favorites Website Data" when deleting the cookies/temp files. If you leave that selected and you have The Huddle as one of your favorites, it may not delete the key files.

Wow - so we are supposed to find the problem, then either e-mail support and wait for a response or stumble upon the fix in this forum.

How about being a little more proactive and sending an e-mail to all members warning that some users have experienced problems, apologize for the problems, and then explain how to fix it.

I wasted about and hour (and ticking) of valuable draft prep time getting this fixed, and when I see support people treat their customers like they are morons it really tilts me.

Disappointed in The Huddle -

Spike

Same as all above. Emailed customer service. Didnt hear back yet. I have my draft tonight. Did everything case sensitive and cleared cookies

Edited by whomper

Last night I changed my password. Today I am unable to log in - getting error message of invalid password.

Customer support was unable to help me by email or phone and said I should get another email in a day or so.

This is unacceptable. If I knew that there was a known problem when changing my password I would have never changed it.

Something as basic as logging into a site that you paid for should not be such an problem.

And now I wait to see for someone to email me....

Edited by RussMan

The directions they emailed me to correct the issue and the steps they took me through over the phone are INCOMPLETE.

The techs do not know how to fix the problem.

When you go to into TOOLS... not only must you delete everything by checking the boxes before htting the delete key (cookies, history, forms, etc) you must also UNCHECK the box at the top PRESERVE FAVORITE WEBSITE DATA.

This will fix the problem however you lose all the data from your favorite websites so you better have it written down before hitting the button.

Customer servicewas unaware of the fix.

Good luck my fellow Huddlers !!

Edited by RussMan

The support team knows about the different IE 8 procedures, but I'll check with them to make sure they get that into the email documents they are sending.

Some days I can get in . Other days I cant. Just completely unacceptable in this critical time of year. I had to email myself cheatsheets from work to home just in case I couldnt get in on draft day. Whoevers fault this is heads should roll. Absolute joke to have to deal with this on a site we pay for. Big thumbs down