[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NASCAR

Piranha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think guys like andretti are only hanging around until the next young gun comes along to replace them.

324084[/snapback]

Isn't that Martin Truex Jr. that I hear pulling up? To bad that Ken Schrader decide to put the rook int the wall last sunday(Truex was driving very aggresive)

I just wish that it could be Martin in the car when Lil' E gets dragged out. I think Dale Jr. might stay in the car longer to avoid handing it over to Andretti.

:D Dale had better be in Andretti's ear all race so John doesn't loose focus. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Jarrett could be dangerous if he gets in the final ten.

342376[/snapback]

I'm a Hendrick fan and I'm more worried about Sadler and DJ (if he makes it), than Jr and Stewart, in the final 10.

well boyz..... we got 4 races left to the deadline...... who do you like or not like ? I see Mayfield got himself in the top 10 finally. And Kasey Kahne the local boy from out here in near Seattle is right on his heels. Should be a great finish the next 4 weeks.

Michigan, Bristol, California & Richmond........ 2 fast tracks & 2 short.

Hendrick has taken some hits the past few weeks... but they're still clearly the cars to beat in the long run, IMO.

I was so bummed by Gordons transmission problem at the Glen I haven't even thought about who I want to see get those last few spots, but It will be fun to see em fight for em.

352288[/snapback]

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it )...... his

"other car" has had the same problems. JJ has sucked the bag the past 2 weeks with similar issues.

I'm pulling for Martin to get the last spot.

Makes things a little interesting, because now the drivers that people are watching for are in 8 through 13th spot right now.

352129[/snapback]

I am too. He was bumped out of top 5 finishes the two weeks previous to this. He's had some bad luck this year.

Jarrett could be dangerous if he gets in the final ten.

342376[/snapback]

The 88 team is definately coming on strong. If DJ makes it into the top 10, he could make some noise.

It looks like the Yates/Roush guys are figuring out the new motors and are making good power.

88 had bad luck last week too, when the 25 car put him in the kitty litter.

JJ has had real bad luck the last two weeks, Gordon seemed to imply they were experimenting with equipment this last week so that may explain some of the problems Hendrick cars had at the Glen. They need to quit sperimenting and stick with what works!!

• 3 weeks later...

Richmond under the lights tonight, should be a great race as the playoff format starts next week.

In my league, we make all of our picks prior to Daytona.

I have Neuman going tonight :D always good at Richmond.

The only bad part is that I am in 15th place and 405 pts out of 1st place. I probably have to get top 5's for the rest of the year to finish in the money.