[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Golf help - yes Fraz - this means you!

Squeegiebo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeegiebo:

Well, Appleby and Maruyama each shot 71 today. 

yep..... all square thru one rd. thumbs_u

this delayed coverage on the west coast freak'in sux. angry 3 hour delay...... there's no way i can watch TNT all day knowing that all I have to do is log on to see the results. I turned on the TV when I got up & the first thing I see is Appleby @ -3 and on the first page of the leaderboard head_ban ...... then my urges rush me to the computer to check how he finished & see he played the back in +3. bawling

This d*mn internet crap is gonna spoil my viewing all day. wall_bas

Squeegiebo:

Some of us don't even have the luxury of watching golf all day, even if we do know what's gonna happen.

and to make things worse.... the kids will have to have the BIG screen for Dora the Explorer, Barney & Sesame St.... that only leaves me the office, kitchen, bedroom & garage to watch the action. :P

A couple of notes......... Ernie with an ace eek! ..... Monty is in the mix until tommorrow smash ..... that gay-ass frenchman Thomas Levet is back in the hunt :D ..... I thought Kenny Perry sucked ? wink ... Bjorn & Sergio a combined +7 bawling ... and Tiger is off to a good start.

BTW, tiger is swinging that new massive crappy shoes from spammers driver this weekend... freak'in thing looks like a bowling ball..... he hit a drive in practice yesterday that went 418 yards. big_shoc

Down Goes Frazia:

A couple of notes......... Ernie with an ace eek! ..... Monty is in the mix until tommorrow    smash    ..... that gay-ass frenchman Thomas Levet is back in the hunt :D ..... I thought Kenny Perry sucked ? wink ... Bjorn & Sergio a combined +7    bawling ... and Tiger is off to a good start.

Ernie w/ the ace - thumbs_u

Kenny Perry does suck - wait until it's over

My brother has Levet on his roster and decided not to play him. lol

Kenny Perry is great, i will have none of this Kentuckian bashing here. He designed and built a nice little course in his hometown and personally pays for our alma mater's golf team.

I guess that I was wrong about Sergio, oops.

lynch:

Kenny Perry is great, i will have none of this Kentuckian bashing here.  He designed and built a nice little course in his hometown and personally pays for our alma mater's golf team.

I guess that I was wrong about Sergio, oops.

yeah I like Kenny too..... great guy... great attitude & one helluva year last year. You gotta like a 40-something player that finds his game @ that age.

:D to Squeeg & her Perry bashing. she's so freak'in in lust with Adam Scott that anyone else ain't worth her time-o-day.... except Shigeki this weekend. wink :P

(1) I am not in lust with Adam Scott. He's just a little punk kid. I can't think of any hot golfers right now - I'll get back to you on this.

(2) Kenny Perry is aesthetically displeasing to me. His swing is ugly as hell, his putting stance is yucky, his clothes are almost as bad, his voice is painful, and his head is way too big. Other than that, he's okay, I guess.

:D

Well I have calculated our three scores from our best ball teams. My lousy group of hackers shot a 65. Squeeg carded a 63. While Frazia inked a 62 for the low round(among us) of the day.

Just wait tommorow is my day.

Squeegiebo:

Kenny Perry is aesthetically displeasing to me.  His swing is ugly as hell, his putting stance is yucky, his clothes are almost as bad, his voice is painful, and his head is way too big.  Other than that, he's okay, I guess. 

you forgot to mention that he banked about $4,000,000 last year.

Geezuz Squeeg, for someone that doesn't even play the game... you're pretty judgemental. thumbs_d

I guess that comes from be a F*CKING LAWYER. :D

Down Goes Frazia:

Squeegiebo:

Kenny Perry is aesthetically displeasing to me.  His swing is ugly as hell, his putting stance is yucky, his clothes are almost as bad, his voice is painful, and his head is way too big.  Other than that, he's okay, I guess. 

you forgot to mention that he banked about $4,000,000 last year.

Geezuz Squeeg, for someone that doesn't even play the game... you're pretty judgemental. thumbs_d I guess that comes from be a F*CKING LAWYER. :D

:confused: Please tell me you are being sarcastic and didn't think I was actually serious.

Down Goes Frazia:

Squeeg, I love 'ya girl    thumbs_u    ... you're one of my favorite people here.    :cool:   

you dish out the crap here with a steam shovel......but you gotta be able to eat some crow too.    thinking 

:D Fair enough. Just didn't want you to think I actually think Perry is a bad guy or anything for the silly reasons I offered.

But I'm not backing off of my Perry sucks statements. :P