[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shrinking Screen

Footballjoe

I am not sure if this is a site problem or my computer but the screen on my computer gets smaller for no apparent reason. Right now my screen is about 3/4 it normal size. It will shrink smaller but if I click out of the site and get back on it goes back to 3/4 size. Cannot get it to full screen. :wacko:

P.S. Its 5:00 EST. Why can't I sleep? :D

The Huddle logo magically goes from the top left to the entire left side of my screen. Been doing that for two days now. Annoying.

I've noticed that occassionally too, but it seemed to coincide with when I switched from Firefox to Chrome as my browser. Do you use Chrome?

The Huddle logo magically goes from the top left to the entire left side of my screen. Been doing that for two days now. Annoying.

I've noticed that occassionally too, but it seemed to coincide with when I switched from Firefox to Chrome as my browser. Do you use Chrome?

i had that happen a couple times when I was using a work pc with IE

this happens to me only when the mcdonalds advertisement pops up on top

Doing this for me as well the last few days, both at work and at home, and noticed the last time it was the McDonald's advertisement and IE had the "Page Done with Error" or whatever it says message at the bottom left of it.

• 2 weeks later...