[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

customized cheat sheets

rushraider

I 'm pretty sure DMD has talked about this before,but I can't find the thread...I'm in two leagues that award 2pts for rushing TDs of 20 to 40 yds,3pts 41 to 60 yds,4pts 61 to 100yds....receiving TDs get 2pts for 40 to 60yds and 3pts for 61 to 100yds........I know these are very hard to rank and make very little difference overall...However my bigger worry is the way they score defenses: Points against 0 to 2 PA=15pts,3-4 PA=12pts,5-6=10pts,7-8=8pts,9-10=6pts,11-12=4pts,13-14=2pts.....These guys are nuts,but I want their money....So,somebody please help me....I'm very worried about this defense set-up and the potential difference of point production from the top to the bottom defenses.....Heelp

Sorry,i just got a PM from another huddler asking if they only award 2 or 3 pts for tds..For clarity sake...6pts for tds....the 2,3,4 points are performance bonuses for distance tds....20yd runs or 61yd reception tds etc,etc..........paging DMD or the Real Dubya(WW)...help....sorry I can't find the threads DMD....

The customized cheatsheets do not accommodate distance scores this year but we're planning on doing it next year. As for your defenses, you can take a look at the results of your previous season to see what the good and bad defenses were scoring if you want to compare them to other positions.

The customized cheatsheets do not accommodate distance scores this year but we're planning on doing it next year. As for your defenses, you can take a look at the results of your previous season to see what the good and bad defenses were scoring if you want to compare them to other positions.

Any chance of a partnership with mfl where we can just download the scoring system based on league ID?

Or a way to upload our customized cheatsheet to yahoo or nfl.com as a draft list?

Also, I would like a pony.

My :wacko:

Distance scoring is nothing more than awarding more points for yardage gained. So take a look at your distance bonus values for TDs and just add a small increment to your per yard scoring in your myHuddle saved league. So if your league awards 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, consider tweaking that to say 1 point per 9.5 or 9.0 yards, and so on for the other positions. But as David said, we will be adding this into myHuddle next season to make it easier to account for.

A lot of people are concerned about the defensive scoring for points and yards allowed. In my experience adding those points onto the already typical sacks, turnovers, etc. doesn't really change the defensive team values within the position. Good defenses - those that get more sacks, turnovers, etc. - will typically hold opponents to fewer points and yards. So MIN, NYG, PIT, et all are still good fantasy defenses and CIN, SF, DET, et all are still bad defenses regardless of scoring system tweaks. Now yes, by adding the extra fantasy points the defenses raise in overall value and may make them more desirable in an earlier round (not for me, but some would subscribe to that), but myHuddle only calculates positional rankings, not overall. So I think you'd find that adding those categories wouldn't change the defense rankings all that much.

Any chance of a partnership with mfl where we can just download the scoring system based on league ID?

I would like this, kind of like how FFToday has the "MFLPower" Cheatsheets where it links in to your MFL scoring, creates a customized cheatsheet and then also crosses out players that are already on a team. Very slick app.

• WJW locked this topic