[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mayweather vs Marquez

keggerz

Yes. Impressive the way he toyed with Marquez. Oh and I wish he would have cold cocked Max Kellerman afterwards. What a dipchit.

What did Kellerman say ?

Do you guys think Floyd / Pacqiao is next ?

What did Kellerman say ?

Do you guys think Floyd / Pacqiao is next ?

floyd/pac seems like the logical next fight....but pac has a date with miguel cotto in vegas on nov 14th( i will be there)....cotto will be the biggest/strongest fighter pac has ever faced...and cotto is not passed his best days like oscar/hatton were...so this might not be a walk in the park....i would suspect floyd would take the winner

and puddy....max was disgraceful...trying to ask floyd about 3 different questions at once...joke.....him letting shane barge in like that on floyds time(shane is way too nice to do something like that on his own....you could clearly see him being egged on by bernard)....floyd even tried to take the mic from max so he could speak, on his time, without being inerrupted...and max acted like he and his position were above doing that....im glad alot of people seemed to notice how horrible he was....because floyd has alot of haters...and i figured alot of people would focus their attention on giving floyd grief after the fight....but im reading alot of negative stuff about kellerman

as far as shane mosley is concerned...heres the reality...years ago, at 135, when shane was the big name....and floyd was still trying to break through...floyd tried to fight shane many times....at that point floyd was high risk/low reward...and shane told him to get in line.........floyd also called him out before he fought fernando vargas again....in the ring, with larry merchant, after hte vargas fight....he was asked about floyd....he said he had a toothace, a dentist appointment, and a vacation planned....so he didnt think it would happen(i still have the youtube video).....now the rolls are reversed....floyd is the big name....and shane is getting divorced(so hes about to lose a chunk of money) and he has no big fight lined up on the horizon....and you see him begging floyd to fight him...he wreaks of desperation....i love shane as a fighter...he is a warrior....but you turned your cheek on floyd....so dont be suprised when the rolls are reversed that he does the same....i dont wanna hear the cries that floyd is ducking shane

poor floyd...he cant please anyone really...now all you hear from the haters is how he couldnt finish off the smaller man saturday night....there is no doubt in my mind he went for it a few times....but it just wouldnt happen....i think it at a certain point he realized it wasnt worth the chance of cracking a hand(floyd has a history of hand problems...part of the speculation as to why he took a layoff)...at this point in his career...at his age....a fracture of the hand would put him out of action for probably around at least 8 months....which would be a major setback as he has big fights lined up