[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early top 50 college basketball

Meat Face

lynch:

I think that OSU wins the Big 12 Tournament this year after a tie with kansas in the Regular season.  Those two will be head and shoulders above the rest and they will both get 2 seeds in the big Tournament.

Plus OSU has a guy named JamesOn. *** is that about? :confused: loco

Don't get me started on JamesOn. He was a UNC recruit, highest scorer ever in the history in North Carolina High School basketball. He got busted selling Josh Gordon as part of a county wide sting operation. It was bad. As a result, UNC recinded his scholarship offer. Its kinda shady that OSU picked him up. If you asked me, he should have had to sit out a year or two. He's a baller though, no doubt.

OSU picking up UNC's crumbs.

Here's the link.

That is eddie Sutton for you.

He would give any kid a second chance. Just look at how many transfers and bad seeds wind up at OSU.

I guess when you have lived the type of life that Coach Sutton has you are more willing to try and help people make something after they have screwed up.

I don't know how much he will play anyway. Joey Graham is going to be a star and his twin brother Stevie is just as good. Our starting 5 will only have one change from last year and that is Stevie Graham taking Tony Allen's place.

i do hope that if JamesOn is as good as advertised that he takes some minutes away from Daniel Bobick.

P.S.

I am still a UK Wildcat fan trapped in Big 12 country. Go SEC and GO BIG BLUE!