[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB2

Photobiz2

WDIS RB2? 1pt 10yds/6pt TD/PPR

DMac vs DEN

Moreno @ OAK

Pierre Thomas @ BUF

Moreno has the best matchup but hasn't shown much. Not sure how many carries PT will get even if Bell can't go. I feel like DMac is the safest bet but considering Moreno strongly. What do you guys think?

I'm playing Thomas on my team this week. I think he's good to go and will have plenty of touches considering the pass D of the Bills which is highly underrated. Your situation is different from mine though. I like Moreno too even though he hasn't produced enough yet. But, what I do like most about him, especially in comparison to Buckhalter, is that he's getting almost three times the carries as he is. So, they're definitely starting to lean on him more. And McFadden, well, he's on the Raiders. And to make it worse, the O-line just lost their left tackle. Kind of a big deal as he was primarily responsible for creating their lanes and screen blocking. Overall, I think Moreno is the safe pick and Thomas the higher upside pick.