[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

Since it's almost A.M., and Packer nation is waking up with a B.A.C. of .08, I figure you guys are sober enough to figure out how many yards AD and CT will have this week after you gave up 141 to Benson and 117 to SJax behind the worst O-line in the league(maybe second worse behind The Pack of course :2cents:)? At least your jersies are the right color to cover up all the puke they get on themselves from chasing them.

I'll take any avatar, sig, or gloating thread bet from any pucker backer out there. BRING IT!

:wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents:

Edited by griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's almost A.M. and Packer nation is wet.aking up with a B.A.C. of .08 I'd figure you guys would be sober enough to figure out how many yards AD and CT will have this week after you gave up 141 to Benson and 117 to SJax behind the worst O-line in the league(maybe second worse behind The Pack of course :2cents:)? At least your jersies are the right color to cover up all the puke they get on themselves from chasing them.

I'll take any avatar, sig, or gloating thread from any pucker backer out there. BRING IT!

:wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents:

I woudn't be bragging if I were you. The Vikings have 3 wins against 3 of the softest teams in the NFL, barely winning two of them. Exactly like the Packers, except the Packers played AND beat one quality opponent (CHI).

I see the ViQueens going down like a whore on Prom night. Get ready for another year of letdowns. Sorry, pal --> you lose again.

I woudn't be bragging if I were you. The Vikings have 3 wins against 3 of the softest teams in the NFL, barely winning two of them. Exactly like the Packers, except the Packers played AND beat one quality opponent (CHI).

I see the ViQueens going down like a whore on Prom night. Get ready for another year of letdowns. Sorry, pal --> you lose again.

So how's it going to feel losing to two Wisconsin teams (UW,GB) in three days, Minnesotans ?

Did they time this?

Man the Minnesota bandwagon must be armor plated, all kinds of trash talking Vikings out this year...

I've been riding the bandwagon and bleeding purple since I was born. It hasn't always been a very smooth ride, but I've never jumped ship. My father raised me right with a healthy six hours of football per sunday and Allen Page jersey on my back.

All though, MN does have some of the WORST bandwagon fans outside of Dallas. Only in MN do you see people leave a close game to beat the traffic on Sunday. :wacko:

Edited by griff321

HAHAHA...................... the bears............... a quality opponent ahahahahahahahahaha......omg I can't breath... someone cut this guy off, he's had enough Ditka cool-aid. Way to follow it up with a loss to the Bungles at home.

Face the facts, your defense is having major issues adjusting to the 3-4, you can't run the ball(sick 3.8 ypc against the jerk off rag for running backs tho), you can't stop the run, and heck you can't even give Rodgers a few seconds before being clobbered( leading the league in sacks given up).

Everything the Vikes are doing bad, the pack is doing worse. I don't see any PMs in my box so I guess you guys agree with me.

U of MN has zero worries playing at home against a team that has problems with northern illinois

Edited by griff321

The Vikes winning in dramatic fashion only a few minutes after the Packers won their game took some wind out of the sails didn't it. It will be a good week and yes the Vikes need to play better than they are.

Btw, the 49'ers aren't a bad team. They will play tough football every week. They are not the Rams.

The Vikes winning in dramatic fashion only a few minutes after the Packers won their game took some wind out of the sails didn't it. It will be a good week and yes the Vikes need to play better than they are.

Btw, the 49'ers aren't a bad team. They will play tough football every week. They are not the Rams.

A win is a win, but the game didn't put much wind in my sails. The rush offense and rush defense still struggled, even against the Rams.

On the bright side, we are still fairly healthy and the win provides some confidence at the very least.

Btw, the 49'ers aren't a bad team.

No doubt. Losing Gore early really hurt. Singletary is doing a lot with that team, they're not over-flowing with top notch talent at a lot of positions, but he has them playing hard every week. They may not be playoff team this year, but they're getting better each week.

A win is a win, but the game didn't put much wind in my sails. The rush offense and rush defense still struggled, even against the Rams.

On the bright side, we are still fairly healthy and the win provides some confidence at the very least.

Brad, please refrain from being a realist in this thread, Packer fans are supposed to be the most obnoxious people around..

TIA

Barely beat a team that lost its best offensive player early in the game. A win is a win, but there are some cracks in that purple wall for the pack to exploit.

But then again AD should have around 400 yards against the packer run defense . . . . .

Conservative play calling, terrible coaching, that about sums it up.

Ahhh...no, not really. All I see with the ViQueens are a team that thinks they are much better than they really are. You would think the easy schedule would have given you reason to make a statement, instead the ViQueens are just barely beating teams.

I agree though that the Pack has a lot to work on. With that being said, I still see them winning against the Queens who are nothing but paper tigers at this point. Haven't seen anything that sets them above anyone else in this division or the NFC.

Sorry, pal, but once again --> You lose.

How can you say they didn't make a statement!? I think I heard, "Brett can win the 25% of games for the Vikes that AD can't win on his own." "The D can make critical stops to keep us in any game." Niners made their own statement but ours was a little louder.

Turn on your TV! It's wall to wall Favre man crushes and "they made a huge statement..... blah blah Favre is a god..blah blah."

I like that you feel so strongly about your position on the game but you're on an island here. What is this!? ESPN Chicago!? :wacko:

Ahhh...no, not really. All I see with the ViQueens are a team that thinks they are much better than they really are. You would think the easy schedule would have given you reason to make a statement, instead the ViQueens are just barely beating teams.

I agree though that the Pack has a lot to work on. With that being said, I still see them winning against the Queens who are nothing but paper tigers at this point. Haven't seen anything that sets them above anyone else in this division or the NFC.

Sorry, pal, but once again --> You lose.

Stop the run and run the ball.

Things the Vikes can do and the Pack can not.

Still no messages in my box laying down conditions for a bet, looks like we're all still in agreement.

This pleases me, but step out from behind mommy's apron and send me a PM if you actually think the Pack has what it takes. Disregard that warm sensation running down your leg, fear gets to a lot of people. It's o.k. you can clean that puddle up later.

Oh still nothing, just what I thought.

Edited by griff321

Should be a very interesting game. Both teams have talent. Any score would not shock me. Still waiting for Favre to get timing down with his receivers and Chilly to open up the passing game a bit more. These 3 yard passes are killing me. Obviously as others have said the Vikes O-Line needs alot of work still. Lots of dropped passes this weekend too.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Stop the run and run the ball.

Things the Vikes can do and the Pack can not.

Still no messages in my box laying down conditions for a bet, looks like we're all still in agreement.

This pleases me, but step out from behind mommy's apron and send me a PM if you actually think the Pack has what it takes. Disregard that warm sensation running down your leg, fear gets to a lot of people. It's o.k. you can clean that puddle up later.

Oh still nothing, just what I thought.

I have never gone to a Viking game but have heard from a lot of people who have and the outcome is usally talking about how annoying, disrespectful, Aholish and outright rude the Viking fans are.

Griff I believe proves it.