[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Catching the 'blow up' over and over

BrooklynCrew

I've got 4 leagues this year, but I can already tell which team is the bad luck team... and it's probably my best roster... its my 10 team keeper local that I've been in for years... After tonight, I'll be about 10-15 points off the league high in points scored, and without 40 from AP I'll be 1-3. In week 1, AP blew up, I posted 145, and won handily (110 is usually a winning score in our format)... Since then I'm seeing the HUGE game from somebody on the opposition every week. First it was Frank Gore's once in a decade week... in week 3 it was Santana Moss and MJD putting up a monster league high on me... yesterday I watched in horror as the Niner defense scored, and scored, and scored again en route to a +35 in our format (where we subtract points for PA so a 'typical' solid defense is a -5 kind of day)... The team I'm playing in week 4 hadn't broken 89 before yesterday but is primed to drop about 140 on me... I'll post 120 and lose (again, unless AP goes absolutely bonkers)...

I'm tempted to start making trades but my points scored is excellent, I just keep hitting the buzz-saw week after week. Sometimes this game can be frustrating.

Thus endeth my rant.